Welcome to Lifesupporters Family Friendly Web Community.
Registration to this Community is absolutely free! We do insist that you abide by the common sense rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Lifesupporters is a Family Friendly Website and Interactive Web Community that is dedicated to giving everyone, regardless of age, gender, race or religion, a place to have their voice heard. This site serves as a vehicle for anyone to discuss important issues while gaining valuable insight into how others may have dealt with similar issues. Lifesupporters is a place where sympathy
are the order of the day so we ask that you please leave your prejudices at the door when posting or replying here.
Forum Rules: Our rules are not stringent by any means and are meant to protect you, our members, guests and our Community. Any form of misuse and/or abuse of the following may result in your account being frozen permanently and without warning.
- Member Bashing/Arguing and Debate: We firmly believe the members here are the lifeblood of our Community and what sets us apart from so many other forums online. This being said, we cannot tolerate members making other members uncomfortable. We are extremely lenient when it comes to forum interaction but anyone found to be an obvious sh1t d1sturber will be shown the door both immediately and permanently.
The general rule of thumb we try to live by is to treat people as you would like to be treated. If you're kind then people will treat you with kindness, if you're mean then you're banned.
- Spam Policy:
-- registering with intent only to market yourself and/or products/services (self promotion).
-- link spamming to harmful or irrelevant content.
-- racial, pornographic, gender biased, and other hate related content.
-- linking to tobacco, drug related, gambling and other nefarious websites.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to continual abuse, new members (members with 10 forum posts or less) are strictly prohibited to link offsite. Once you've reached 10 forum posts you are every bit as welcome to link offsite as everyone else; within reason of course.
- Advice/Suggestions: The comments posted in response to specific issues on this board are of an opinion based nature and at no time should be taken in place of professional help. This forum is here to give you a vehicle to discuss your issues with a sympathetic and understanding audience only and should not be considered online psychiatry at any time.
- Comment Property: Lifesupporters will not be held responsible for comments posted by guests and/or members. Such comments will remain the property of the person who posted them for which Lifesupporters is not liable.
- Staff rulings/decisions: Unlike many sites online, we have not endeavored to stack our staff team with a bunch of "drinking buddies". Instead our staff team is comprised of people who have shown over time their commitment to fellow members, this site, and the network in general.
We do our best to keep this site running in a manner that is casual, friendly, amiable, and easy to post in. Should a situation ever arise in our forums where staff intervention is necessary, you can be assured that the action taken was done so based off of committee ruling instead of individual. We staff here as a team and as such, all major decisions are put to a vote prior to action being taken. This ensures that no one member has total autonomy onsite and gets away with forum murder as is seen on many other sites. This is not to say that we are infallible so if you see something that you feel is inappropriate, please contact one of our staff members and we'll be sure to discuss it.
Please understand though, staff will sometimes be forced to make quick decisions on how to properly deal with a situation on a moments notice so their decisions are final. Should you have issue with what action was taken, please contact a staff member via our Private Messaging System or you can contact myself (Duke) directly via PM or e-mail. Arguing a staff decision in an open forum or creating an identical thread to pro-long the issue is strictly not tolerated and may lead to a minimum one week ban.
Although the administrators and moderators of Lifesupporters Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Lifesupporters Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Lifesupporters Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
- Terms and Conditions: It is assumed that once a new or existing member Registers and/or Logs on that all above guidelines are mutually agreed upon. Lifesupporters takes no ownership should problems arise due to your mis-interpretation of the rules listed both here and in our forums. If at any time, you are unsure of how the rules apply to you then please don't hesitate to ask.
Lifesupporters Community Staff Team