A Night Full of Dreams

I'm exhausted! The one I remember the most is that Duke had put a whole list of new threads in a long column and I couldn't get into any of them. The first thread was titled 'Coffee' and no matter how hard I tried to get into that one, I just couldn't....
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Re: A Night Full of Dreams

I can't even take a wild guess at what that may mean
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I can't even take a wild guess at what that may mean
    You and me both!...Maybe it's a subconscious thing about an underlying worry about getting kicked off from here for hurting someone's feelings badly.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

Quote Originally Posted by Luba View Post
    I'm exhausted! The one I remember the most is that Duke had put a whole list of new threads in a long column and I couldn't get into any of them. The first thread was titled 'Coffee' and no matter how hard I tried to get into that one, I just couldn't....
    This dream could mean that you're doing a lot of multi-tasking recently. There are so many things to do that you're not sure where to start and then when you finally do decided, you find some obstacle in your way that prevents you from begining.

Whatcha think?

Quote Originally Posted by LovingSpirit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luba View Post
    This dream could mean that you're doing a lot of multi-tasking recently. There are so many things to do that you're not sure where to start and then when you finally do decided, you find some obstacle in your way that prevents you from begining.

Whatcha think?
    That's pretty good, actually! I've begun, it's just that I see no end in sight! I've got a pretty good attitude about it though and I'm not worried about it, consciously anyway.

It's also that I am FINALLY getting rid of a lot of things, especially written stuff that I've kept because of sentimentality. Before I would just stuff it away, but there comes a time when stuff just HAS to go....

It's also that I am FINALLY getting rid of a lot of things, especially written stuff that I've kept because of sentimentality. Before I would just stuff it away, but there comes a time when stuff just HAS to go....
    I have this problem too. Over the years, sentimental mail has diminished with the use of email and such. The only snail mail I get any more is letters from my mom and two really great life long friends. Everything else is done electronically for the most part. I cleaned out about 10 yrs of letters from my mom one time. It was a trip man, I went thru them all and kept only the best. I'd only ever want to remember the best.

On another note.....I have a drawer full of all my poetry, and writings that go back to when I was about 13. That's going back about 40 years. It's all now on the computer as well, but I just can't toss the hard copies I have. It's been interesting going back thru it all and noticing penmanship changes as well as how I grew in my writting styles. These are precious to me.

And on even another note..... I have saved many interesting quotes and stories, comics and photos over the years. I have taken some of them and put them on a bulletin board were I can enjoy them for a few months and then take them down and put new ones up for another few months. Add some crafty finishing touches to the bulletin boards frame to make it attractive too. It's a creative way to hang onto things you don't really want to part with. Scrapbooking them is another way.

Thread Information