Thread: Are You Ready??

Are You Ready??

In the book of Revelations it speaks of the "End Times"

Say that time was coming in the next 10 years or so.....

Whould you be ready for it? To simplify it...Are you saved???

If you are not "ready" yet...what are you going to do about it??

I believe that if you're a good person and believe in God, you will go to heaven when the time comes. I'm not a believer in a religion, I believe in God.

I do believe that God will let me into heaven when it's my time. I'm not afraid.
    Life is what you make of it. Make it happen.

i havnt found the right religion, i was raised unitarian univeralist, but it is too liberal, so im kind of adrift spiritually

No Isis I am not ready, I am 1/2 arsed about religion, seems like I only go to religion untill my life is straitened out then when everything is normal and fine ( because god let it be) I stop praying and stop attending church.... BUT My dear you just reminded me to pray tonight! :wink:

If the end of the world comes I'm prolly not ready and likely will never be. I have no firm or tangible beliefs in anything so that likely doesn't put me in good shape for any sort of afterlife either.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

.I honestely doubt anything will happen the next 10 or 20 years. I was looking at a documentary and they were saying that the Earth as we know it exsted for some milliard of years and due to climatic changes, it will cease to exist in some other 5 milliard of years.

On the other hand, acidents may happen and we can be hit by a meteorit and die tomorrow. Tomorrow or in 10 years, my dear, I still won't be ready.

I think around 16 I was as clean and saved as could be. Up to that moment, it's my downfall

Isis.....even though I agree that many of the prophecies relating to the end times seem to be coming to pass......the deal is that a person can die at any moment due to an accident or illness......and IF they believe in an after life with God....they need to keep themselves straight with God at all times.

I know this has been on your mind lately. Follow what's in your own heart and make the changes you feel would make you more at peace with it.

Ready...

Well, in the Christian sense, I have been baptized and saved. I grew up southern baptist. However, my beliefs are much more liberal now.

I look forward to dying, not in a morbid sense in the end of life, but in the sense of becoming part of God again. I believe that we are all parts of God. Any life is part of God.

I look forward to the release from mortal flesh, and the freedom that my spirit will find in coming home.

Not to be confused with being suicidal- I enjoy my life, because I learn new things all the time, and I think that's what life's all about.

Isis- I wanted to question you on something--

Isis is an Egyptian Goddess of some kind, isn't she?

If you are worried about a Christian fate, why did you choose a Goddess for your moniker on LS?

I'm just curious. I have things blended a certain way in my head about religions, and I enjoy talking to peopple about how they see things.

YL-
    God is my religion, Isis/Mythology is my intrest
    I do not combine the two

I see Isis as a study of History of Mythology

as far as I'm concerned my soul is straight- I sin w/the best of intentions (if that makes sense)

Quote Originally Posted by Fayebelle
    I sin w/the best of intentions (if that makes sense)
    What a great way to put it!!

I usually have a reason, which I think is entirely acceptable, for doing my own thing. It's good enough.....but I'm not always satisfied with the end result of doing things my own way.

I don't feel judgement from Jesus....just lots of eye rolls. He knows I'll be back as soon as I realize my interpretation of the right way bit me in the butt.

Thread Information