When You Look/ed HOT!!

Don't be modest; this thread is to talk about how HOT you look/looked at your best, you thought. Spill!

I thought I looked HOT in my early twenties after I had my boys. Before then I was like a matchstick, short red hair on a skinny stick. I gained some weight then, bought a blue hot pants suit, some white go-go boots; by then my hair had grown out and waved down halfway down my back, so for the photo I struck a pose with my head tossed back. That was when I felt I looked the best! It's nice to remember that!

Share your story, please!
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Re: When You Look/ed HOT!!

Lol... where's this photo at? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Lol... where's this photo at? :P
    In the back of my mind and that's where it's staying. Actually it's in a photo album of long-ago!
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

I can't possibly go there without a photo to share as well, so will have to wait until I drag my photos down later this week. Luba, don't let me forget about this ok hon?

Quote Originally Posted by LovingSpirit View Post
    I can't possibly go there without a photo to share as well, so will have to wait until I drag my photos down later this week. Luba, don't let me forget about this ok hon?
    Okay, I'll try...not making any promises as I keep forgetting to respond to the thread that we were in yesterday, and that's solely why I've been coming here off and on all day!

I better find it while I'm thinking of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingSpirit View Post
    Okay, I'll try...not making any promises as I keep forgetting to respond to the thread that we were in yesterday, and that's solely why I've been coming here off and on all day!

I better find it while I'm thinking of it.

I'm glad I'm not alone!

You're NEVER alone as long as I'm here and I finally did go to respond to your Post. Thank you for being there for me!

I looked really haut yesterday, and all the days leading up to yesterday

I think I actually blossomed around age 18 and just got better and better all the way up until 28 or 29. I actually enjoyed just over 10 years of nothing but unadulterated fun but then life caught up with me at 28 and forced me into being a bit more responsible.

Of course I wouldn't change it for the world but it does seem like an entirely different life now looking back. I almost don't even recognize the person I was as opposed to the person I am.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

Oh ya! I used to be one hot mama in my younger days.......Now I'm just HOT. Menopause does a number on ya!

LOVE those pictures! The last one cracks me up but I understand Hot Flashes for some women are no laughing matter!

Never thought I would be sharing any information on this subject. No, Not me. However, this year I have been able to say I'm OK, even let my husband say I'm hot, or for that matter anyone else that wants to. I feel better about myself today, than I ever have. I am HOT. A HOT grandmama! -blessings, Joy

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Never thought I would be sharing any information on this subject. No, Not me. However, this year I have been able to say I'm OK, even let my husband say I'm hot, or for that matter anyone else that wants to. I feel better about myself today, than I ever have. I am HOT. A HOT grandmama! -blessings, Joy
    lol that's awesome Joy, thanks for sharing

I think what's truly important is feeling good about oneself. There are a lot of people out there who can LOOK hot but many are just empty vessels. Personally I think there is only a select few that can BE hot whereby their looks actually compliment their personality.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    That's Awesome, Joy! I can actually say the same about me in the bold type!

Thread Information