SUPERBOWL WEEKEND!!!

Jacksonville, and our adjoining town, is shut down until next Tuesday due to the Superbowl. Like an idiot....I will brave the traffic to visit my Mom who had a hernia operation earlier this week.

The kids are home and may post. As for me, I won't be home until this evening. I hope you guys have a great posting day!

BTW: Who is rooting for what team?

Patriots- normally not a fan but I despise the Eagles

I also think it'll be interesting to see a Dynasty even after the salary cap- shows that teamwork still has a place in Pro Sports

i hate both teams, maybe nobody will win,lol

Eagles

I hate both teams but I have this this with people from massachusets I call them Massholes because they friggin drive me nuts ( boston red sox have spring training in our home town so we get bombarded each spring) plus I lived in PA for awhile so I am more inclined to root for the Eagles.

I am usuallly game on superbowl weekend but this year no beer and Hot wings for me so I will probably go to the movies with my mother instead.

I don't understand American football, never watched a game and don't have a clue who the hell Patriots are ! It's good to be an ignorant sometimes!

Merika: have faith, girl! You'll beat those suckers on the road!

American football never really became popular overseas, its different from pretty much every other sport.

SH i hate Red Sox fans too they are so annoying.

and before i knew that i liked you....lol, i think it will be ok, until baseball season starts and the yankess start winning.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangelism
    yankess start winning.

:? Dare to dream? :wink:

lol, and what great new players do the red sox have? what great players did they lose?

without pedro and lowe and shilling injured they will be bad with pitching.

honestly- I was never a big pro baseball fan but Sam watches EVERYTHING so the beg of last yr he tells me to just pick a team to root for and I asked who the big underdogs were- he said the Redsox- I said OK that's my team- look what happened

For basketball I'm a Shaq fan b/c I think he's a great rolemodel- so I've gone from Lakers to the Heat

Football I've been a fan for yrs- I like the Rams b/c when I was learning the game I found whenever Marshall Faulk got the ball I could go ahead and yell b/c something good would happen- plus they are owned by a woman LOL

I'm a fan for all the wrong reasons LOL

Shaq has a good public image, but he does have children from multiple people that are not his wife. I like shaq too, btw

st louis is ok, i dont hate them and my friend is from their and she will hurt me if i say anything bad about them....i learned that lesson mking fun of budweiser.

I actually am not much of a football fan, never really grew up watching the sport. I love tennis however but that has nothing to do with this topic so I'll shut up now.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

well i pay attention to football a tiny bit but i alwys watch the superbowl... but i always thought superbowl tickets were maybe 200 or 300$$
    but there 2500 to 5000$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW
    thats to much why would i go and buy cotton candy for 10 when i can get front row seats in my livingroom OHH YEAHH

BASEBALL:the great american past time that i no nothing about all i no is yankees hate redsox and the jacksonville Suns STINCK!!!!!!!

Don't feel bad Twinkle....I don't know SPIT about football or any other sport. It's never interested me in any way. I only went to football games for the tail-gate party before and after. There were a couple of years where I went to ALL the University of FLorida games and didn't have a clue.

Thread Information