Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: When Love Turns To Anger

I've also found that anger can mean that things didn't work out the way you planned. Maybe the person and your dream for your relationship did not fit exactly like you fantasized it would.

Once I was able to break that down, I was able to let go of the anger and realize that no one and life in general is not perfect. This allowed me to start thinking positive thoughts toward that person, instead of negative (fueling the anger) and I was finally able to let go.

Forgiving oneself is the hardest thing to do and I'm not sure if we ever truly complete that task. It's actually harder for me to forgive myself than other people who have wronged me.

Re: When Love Turns To Anger

Quote Originally Posted by IvyRose View Post
    I've also found that anger can mean that things didn't work out the way you planned. Maybe the person and your dream for your relationship did not fit exactly like you fantasized it would.

Once I was able to break that down, I was able to let go of the anger and realize that no one and life in general is not perfect. This allowed me to start thinking positive thoughts toward that person, instead of negative (fueling the anger) and I was finally able to let go.

Forgiving oneself is the hardest thing to do and I'm not sure if we ever truly complete that task. It's actually harder for me to forgive myself than other people who have wronged me.
    I agree with you. I find it easy to forgive others. I've been wronged many times in life (like everyone else), and I don't find it hard to forgive other people. I hold myself up to a much higher standard though. Ultimately I am responsible for my life and my happiness, when I allow things to negatively impact me... I have a very hard time letting go of my stupid behaviour.

Thread Information