Trump Considering Running for President?

Property mogul-turned-reality TV star Donald Trump is seriously considering running for U.S. president in 2012, because he wants to show the world America is not a country "led by fools."
    The businessman admits there is some truth to rumours of his political aspirations and he's mulling over the idea of entering the race for the White House when current leader Barack Obama's first term in office is up in two years' time.
    In an interview on Good Morning America, he says, "I am thinking about things. I'm looking at this country and what's happened in terms of respect. And the respect for this country is just not there.

Trump ready to tell Obama: 'You're fired!' - World - Canoe.ca

What are your thoughts of Donald Trump as President? Do you think he will make a good one? Do you think he would be better than Sarah Palin? What are your current thoughts on Barack Obama's Presidency? Would you vote for him again?

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Re: Trump Considering Running for President?

My God, I don't think either one of them is a good candidate for the Presidency.

I know that Obama's not exactly popular these days but I wonder if anyone would have done any better given the mess he was handed when he was voted in?
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

I think if McCain had won the Presidential Election, everyone would be griping about him instead and it would have ruined his reputation. If Hilary had won, same thing, etc. I believe Obama is a fall guy for years of crap that has built up in the U.S.

Donald Trump has a line of bankruptcies on his road to his fortunes. Unfortunately, you have to break a few eggs to make something and this is what is happening to the U.S. economy. I don't think Trump is the answer and I honestly don't think anyone could have stood in the position as President and done much better.

I couldn't agree more Ivy, it really does sound like a "grass in greener" type scenario.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

My first thought was "good god, NO" but I have to think back to why I liked Ross Perot. 2 reasons.

1. We need a president who is NOT a politician
    2. We need a president who can manage our finances like a profitable business.

we are too polarized as a 2-party country. It's all about R vs. D. Let's bring in someone who is not a career politician.

Thread Information