I Love Sarah Palin

I have to admit that when I first got a look at Sarah Palin during the US Election, I thought she was pretty easy on the eyes. Little did I know that I was amassing some deep inner feelings for Sarah that can only be love I suppose.

Yesterday I installed an Expansion Pack for my daughters game, The Sims 3. The Expansion Pack is the latest for the Sims 3 called "Late Night".

I figured I'd give it a try so I created a Sim who I had already decided was going to be a celebrity/writer. I created her in an image that I thought was both pretty and elegant.

I didn't actually make the connection to Sarah Palin until I saw my Sim sitting at the computer.

Kinda freaky isn't it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

Re: I Love Sarah Palin

This... is a little scary!
    She is cute though, if dumb as a bag of door knobs.

For some people stupidity is endearing, for others, well ...
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

lol so true, I am one of the "others"

Me too. Of course, everyone makes the occasional gaffe, but with some people it is too much of a habit. Public office bearers are the worst though, because they are supposed to be at least a bit less dumb than the general population.
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

Quote Originally Posted by Vautrin View Post
    they are supposed to be at least a bit less dumb than the general population.
    One would hope, however it turns out they are just as human as the rest of us. :P

I think she's very pretty...but I haven't really listened to what she's had to say.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

That is how she stands a chance at swaying part of the male electorate Luba .

lol, we obviously wouldnt have seen a quarter of what you guys saw but Sarah Palin appealed to me. Ok, shes not the brightest person and i cant judge how good she was at her job, but she had the guts and determination and i think she was honest.....thats a step up, for most politicians

And yes....she is a very appealing person from a physical aspect.
    Last edited by Snooks; 12-11-2011 at 03:33 AM.

Albeit that Sarah Palin was very liberal with the truth. Stupid people can't lie because they don't know the truth in the first place. They'll just make something up, something convenient for the occasion.

That is something politicians in general excel in.

I don't think any politician is smart. They are all con artists. But I do like Sarah Palin. She is honest and not any more stupid then the rest.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

Barring an exception or two (who are most likely to be found on local level), no politician is worth his / her weight in sea salt.

It is interesting that no one had commented on Duke's secret crush for over a year ... wonder what Duke will think (re)reading this thread ...

She is a woman and she is pretty. If he wasn't somewhat in lust with her I would have been surprised!!! Ha ha.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

Quote Originally Posted by TKDLady View Post
    She is a woman and she is pretty. If he wasn't somewhat in lust with her I would have been surprised!!! Ha ha.
    I just can't detach a person's beliefs from aesthetic considerations. Call me defective if you want

Me thinks it is time for a family friendly babe / hunk thread.

What kind of thread did you have in mind? For us to state who we think is a hunk/babe? Or just general talking about what we find hunky or babe-like in the opposite sex?

I would imagine such a thread could happily have a picture or two of said people (of course keeping it Family friendly, so nothing revealing or too risque), and then we can discuss hunkiness / babeness?

Amazing! Funny enough, this thread has actually not gone off topic from Duke's original purpose.

Well it is just par for the course!! We always seem to go off topic when the subject is lust, girls, guys, cute, hunky ... Ha Ha.

It is interesting that no one had commented on Duke's secret crush for over a year ... wonder what Duke will think (re)reading this thread
    I was just talking to him and he agrees with his boyfriend, in that his feelings for the opposite sex may have changed
    Last edited by Snooks; 12-11-2011 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snooks View Post
    It is interesting that no one had commented on Duke's secret crush for over a year ... wonder what Duke will think (re)reading this thread
    I was just talking to him and he agrees with his boyfriend, in that his feelings for the opposite sex may have changed
    Oh my goodness! I must prepare myself on the long bus trip for what I'm about to face and/or find out.

-----------------

Sorry that I hijacked your thread, Sarah.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Quote Originally Posted by Snooks View Post
    You're right on the spot with this one lover, we certainly agree

I think the only reason Sarah got as far as she did is only because of her looks. For all the things she says right, she trips over herself on pretty much a 1:1 ratio.
    My Daughter Rules!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

I like Sarah Palin. I don't know people believe it or not but as per the numerology of http://www.babynology.com/numerology...-american.html she is number 9. It shows that she has a powerful personality. She is powerful and she is independent and that admire me most.

Quote Originally Posted by Elison Matioli View Post
    I like Sarah Palin. I don't know people believe it or not but as per the numerology of http://www.babynology.com/numerology...-american.html she is number 9. It shows that she has a powerful personality. She is powerful and she is independent and that admire me most.
    I think in the beginning she was immediately likable as a working mother/politician. She seemed to represent herself well and as near as I can tell did a good job in Alaska.

...but nobody really knew anything about her back then and let's be honest, on the world stage who really pays attention to the goings on in Alaska?

It wasn't long before there her political inexperience was center stage for everyone to see not to mention disastrous comments when she wasn't properly prepped (apparently). She clearly had no idea about world affairs and was quoted numerous times putting her foot in her mouth.

There have been a few documentaries on her since her time as McCain's running mate. I've yet to see one that paints a flattering picture of her. Everyone says something stupid now and then but in her case she apparently treated a lot of people poorly as well.
    My Daughter Rules!

Thread Information