Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Agnostic, Atheist, or Baptist?

The mention that Christianity is a cult, is rather vague... All you have to do is slightly alter 1 core belief, and you have a cult.

Funny Christianity is labeled a cult, but not Mormonism, Jehovah Witness, Evolution, Heavens Gate, New Age, Buddhism, Islam, Muslim, Paganism, Parapsychology, or even SATANISM etc...

Over the years there have been several major Movements arise that are strictly fantasy.
    The Faith movement, Name it and Claim it, Seeker Friendly Church, Emergent Church, and Rapture Doctrine, Alamo Christian Foundation, Ramtha, Yoga, Hinduism, etc...

Those are all Christian Cults, but true Christianity is NOT a cult. And it is only the delusions and greed that people use to control others. God has nothing to do with it.
    But ignorance and discrimination will always breed Contempt Prior to Investigation. And that has been the only cause of pain and suffering throughout history.... Hate

Like He said : The hearts of men are desperately wicked
    “When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. ” Arthur Conan Doyle

" If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. I will choose Free Will " RUSH

2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a Spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self discipline.

I am a spiritual person......

I do have native american bloodlines, i do they it helps to link me to my awareness.

My parents did not go to church, but when i was 4 or 5 i had them start dropping me off every sunday until i was 8 or 9. If there was a god, i wanted to know him. I wanted to know if he was there why did innocent souls suffer. I can't say i found him per say but along the way i studied other religions as well, and i just came to an understanding of them and a truth in all. Along with that info, i had to digest what was going in within myself. The fact that i feel so much energy, the fact that as a child i could see ghost, hear them, i saw demon's, i'm aware of spirit's around me. The fact that i personally experienced this and so much goes against it or did at the time, was a line in the sand for me to draw. Often people do not believe what they cannot see. I've certainly been called crazy. It's ok, to each their own. I do believe in reincarnation. Face it, life is magical! I feel these connections to other thing all across the world, my soul seem's to know, some lesson's learned in time or where i have been, what connection's i have. I think life is but a lesson. Angel's are made of time.

Karma, hmm i always have wanted to believe it, but again personal experience triumph's. If there is Karma then whyyyyyyyyy in the heck is mine so bad? I know who i am and where i've been and what i've done, and i can tell you i did'nt deserve the many storm's that have hailed upon me. I have have seen people overcome or get away with murder that should'nt. So karma is failing to make any sense to me.
    " To thy own self be true..."

Quote Originally Posted by BridgieBridge View Post
    The fact that i feel so much energy, the fact that as a child i could see ghost, hear them, i saw demon's, i'm aware of spirit's around me. The fact that i personally experienced this and so much goes against it or did at the time, was a line in the sand for me to draw. Often people do not believe what they cannot see. I've certainly been called crazy. It's ok, to each their own. I do believe in reincarnation. Face it, life is magical! I feel these connections to other thing all across the world, my soul seem's to know, some lesson's learned in time or where i have been, what connection's i have. I think life is but a lesson. Angel's are made of time.

I've seen ghosts and demons myself. Do I know what they are? No. This reason alone prevents me from being completely atheist. If there is nothing when we are gone, what is it I am seeing? Science can not yet explain it. I see them still. I have dreams of things that come to happen.

If I were to believe in anything, I lean toward reincarnation. I like the idea of it, and to me it makes the most sense as to what happens. But, what accounts for the increase in souls? Is god up there making new ones when he doesn't have any to recycle?
    STOP MOUNTAIN TOP REMOVAL

Well actually, some who believe in reincarnation believe your spirit can move into whatever shell it wants be human or animal. Also soul's don't normally come right back, but each is different and takes their own time before re-entering, if it was a traumatic life they say your soul might rest awhile before returning.

Yea i cannot believe in nothing when i'm perfectly aware of something!
    " To thy own self be true..."

Yea i cannot believe in nothing when i'm perfectly aware of something!
    That's the best way to put it I've ever heard.
    STOP MOUNTAIN TOP REMOVAL

Thread Information