tradtke Guest

What's the hardest interview you have ever had

I've never met someone who went into an interview without at least a little nervousness. The hardest interview I've ever had...so far was an interview for a police officer, which is a process I'm going through right now. For those of you who have never sat in a police interview in short its a panel of about 5 people, sometimes more, never less. You sit in front of them sometimes at a table, sometimes just a chair. It usually lasts about 20 minutes and they have pre written questions that they ask everyone. usually there are about 400 application submitted for 1 position, sometimes 2. sometimes, no positions at all, just a list. they narrow that list down to about 30 people and from there they take 1. The most stressful interview I've EVER had was they took 7 people in at once. they asked each person the same question. you had exactly 1 minute to think about your answer and exactly 2 minutes to answer. Each person had to go first, and each person went last. We were all identified by a color and had to hold on to a color piece of paper, by the end of the interview there were sweaty finger prints on all of the peoples pieces of paper. It was horrible.

Re: What's the hardest interview you have ever had

My goodness, talk about the pressure you were under, tradke.

I've had interviews where I was nervous, but nothing came close to what you had to endure!

Just want to add, Welcome to Lifesupporters!
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Re: What's the hardest interview you have ever had

The one where I accidentally ended up being interviewed by the RAF. It wasn't hard exactly, just very weird.

Thread Information