First Day at McDonalds

Today, as some of you may know, I began my first shift at Ronald McDonald's little hut of grease.

First of, I must say that McDonalds has the most amazing work environment and training ever. I arrived at my shift at 11am this morning, and was greeted by absolutely everyone in the restaurant. Not only did they said hi, they also all knew my name before I even put my nametag on.

My manager Merenia (who trained me) introduced herself and gave me an overveiw of what we were going to accomplish. I was working back today on the grills and vats and tables. Basically I made some meat, and threw condements onto bread. This may sound easy enough... but its not. Mcdonalds, as some of you may know, has a very large amount of burgers, and some of these burgurs only differ by a sauce.. or a cheese, or something along those lines. This makes it very hard to memorize..

However after working for 8 hours today, I am pleased to say that I now know how to make every type of meat there is at mcdonalds. I sorta know how to make the entire burger.

Also I made some friends today, which is always a good thing. Most of the people that work there seem to have fun while working, for example, My two new friends and I sag beatles songs while we made burgers.

All in all it was a long, tiring, overwhelming, successful fun day. Now I am probably going to sleep for 3 more years.. =P
    Remember you are unique...
    Just like everyone else...

<3 Love your friends, <3 Love your family, <3 Love your life...

I love Duke, Luba, Charbar, Aunty Honney and VachelVace!!! <3<3<3

Re: First Day at McDonalds

rofl @ Ronald McDonanld's little hut of grease

I'm glad you had a great first day Dwoing and hope there are many more in your future. I think it's really cool of you to even be looking to enter the workforce at 16 years old because many wait until their literally forced into it by their parents.

BTW, does this mean I now get a discount on grease?
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

If you need grease just lemme know, we have got so much we don't even know what to do with it all, I mite even be able to get a bucket for you for free... you know cause ur family
    Remember you are unique...
    Just like everyone else...

<3 Love your friends, <3 Love your family, <3 Love your life...

I love Duke, Luba, Charbar, Aunty Honney and VachelVace!!! <3<3<3

Glad to hear you had a good first day Dwoing. Hope you'll have a great time and enjoy the experience, and the dough it brings in.
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

Your first job

You are making great inroads Young Lady so congratulations on starting your career. Be assured that you will learn heaps at Macas and you even get to make a few bucks

I hope you enjoy the experience....and enjoy the nice rewards that you will earn.

Regards

Actually this is her second job if you can believe it. In fact, it may even be her third if you count babysitting which I think you should. Now that I think of it, she even worked at my company for a day once so technically, this could be thought of as her fourth job and at 16 years old, wow
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

This Grandma says she is extremely proud of you, Dwoing, and very fortunate to be your Grandma!

I'm a McDonalds fan even more now that you are working there!
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Oops....i thought it was your first real job. Youve had more jobs than my son and hes 25 LOL

Thread Information