Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am leaving him and that's final!!!!!!

Maybe it's my fault for being an instable emotionally woman. But I simply cannot take it anymore.

I know just what's going on. I know it 'cause I've done it in the past. it's called "Lying". he's telling a bunch of nice things that he does not intend to do only so that I stay. Well, I am OUTTA HERE.

Today was the last straw. He said a few days ago "Honey, we'll work on it". "I'll try so hard, you'll see". What does he do next?

Well, let's see: he f*cking dumps me over the week end because "he's working". He goes to work 2 days a week, the rest of 5 days he does NOTHING.

So I thought, given that I HAVE told him that I will not be able to celebrate our FIRST anniversary on Monday cause I leve home at 7:15 and get back home at past 8, we shall do it on Sunday.

TRiiiight. What does the sucker do? Well, he had the nerve to tell me yesterday: "So is it ok if I come to your place at 18 h"?

I mean hell, home cooking, nice looking girl, sex all night, very close to his work the next day and NO EFFORT from him, like actually spending the day together. When you know what we've been through no later than .... Tuesday???????

So I have HAd it. He can take the dam,n bonsai and shove it down his ASS.

Make sure you stick to your decision, that's the hardest thing to do, especially if he tries to get you back.

That's too bad twinkle, I'm sorry that you're so hurt by this all.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

He can take the dam,n bonsai and shove it down his ASS.
    BRAVO, twinkle!!!

I bet this little phrase sounds even better in Romanian! :twisted:

He told me he met this hot shot (producer) on Saturday and was planning to surprise me with the new JOB he just got . HAd to prepare a mix of his videos for Monday... maybe he'd actually get the Assistant Producer job.

You do remember the big deal I made about that not so long ago, huh???

Gooooooood, I look like such a BITCH. HE could have told me. I just want to die. Thanks Lord I didn't kill the bonsai ....

I was absolutely horrible over the phone... Like please, someone shoot me now!!!!

Twink- you've not been happy with him for quite some time over SEVERAL reasons. I know exactly how you feel I am kinda in the same situation as you maby you should just think about taking a break from him for awhile. This DUDE really stresses you out.

Good reason or not twinkle, it's quite obvious you don't trust him anymore regardless of what happens. No matter what you decide to do it's painfully obvious that this relationship is doomed to fail.
    My Daughter Rules!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

I know, guys but picture this: I was on his case to get a job for months. Tried everything, from talking to him to harassing him, threaterning him, etc...

Now he actually did something, went out of his lethargy and came home with something to show for. And I mean big time.

I know he's stressing me out. I know he makes me feel unsecure about most things. But... I don't know. I communcate poorly also.

IT's not normal to have someone to constantly reassure me. It's twice as hard since I'm not in my own country, I'm not near my family and most of my friends have long left or are about to leave Paris.

SO yeah, you're absolutely right, it's not normal to freak out lke that everytime something happenes.

I think I'm not well also. eer ince last year I've suspected I have ADD. I have sever swing moods and ... a real hard time establishing long lasting relationships with my friends. I keep things inside and analyse, over and over and over, till the point that I'm not enjoying anything that I do or that happenes to me. I simply don't know whom I'm supposed to talk to about that.

Was swimming yeasterday and I have decided that I shall finally take diving lessons in March. I know that having a hobby and meeting new people will have it's way of helping me.

I know, I know he's immature and unsecure himself, but you see... if he's doing it, it's my fault also.

Heather, you're right. I do need to take a break. The only thing I may add is that I wish I could take it from myself. I mean... I don't know... I just don't want to give up that easily.

And the truth is that it's not him that has a problem, it's US. Since we're together in this. I may sound like a loser to you... but he actually made it to the big league. And I'm happy for him.

I think you're feeding off of each others insecurities actually. Instead of a spat or misunderstanding it escalates to thats it, I've had it, it's over and that's final only to turn around shortly and everything is patched up (loosely).
    My Daughter Rules!

The hardest thing is staying away, i have friends who have "broken up" 5 or 6 times before with the same boyfriend, because he promises to change and never does, and it just cycles, so i hope that you are able to stay away and do whats right for you.

I have found that whatever bugs you about a person early on....only gets worse in future years. People don't change who they inherently are on the inside. Finding excuses to try to make it work....usually prove fruitless.

Couples sometimes ignore all the red flags due to any number of reasons. Maybe you are just used to being together or you have joint friends or you just don't know at what point to walk away. So..they marry....have kids....and the same problems are still there.

Him working or not working, flirting or not flirting are only symptoms of the problem. The truth is....he makes you unhappy more than he makes you happy. Why stick around and put yourself through it when there are so many fish in the sea?

I'm not judging you my dear I am in the same "emotional" boat as you, my relationship sucks now and I am miserable I KNOW I am to blame for alot of the relationship problem. I REALLY hope Greg and I work out but I am not counting on it.

This weekend I learned all about the meaning of the E work EFFORT!! You both have to put effort in the relationship or it won't work. But at the end of the day are you happy with him or without him that's something only you will know the awanser to.

Do you see yourself having a future with him?

Whatever you do DONT get pregnant like me and make sure you are happy

I'll be just as frank as I can be with you right now. I'm staying with him because... I don't have the strength to leave him. My exams are getting nearer by the day and I have to find an internship... Everything changes around me once again and I need this little piece of stability. I'm preparing the interview for my visa for the USA also, it's hactic.

To tell you the truth... he could have done lots worse and gotten away with it. Because yes, because I know I am clinging to him.

Trying hard to find that... peace inside. And since I am unable to let it go, I might just try to make to work. For how long, why, for whom... don't have the answer to that.

All I know is that right now I cannot do it. Don't ask me why. Could be that I love him. Could be because I'm weak... I need ... to be held. I think I am indeed scared to be alone. I would be totally alone and then my ex would have been right. I have made all this efforts for nothing, as I am a foreign girl in a foreign land...

It's like I'm divided into two: I don't know what I really want and what really makes me happy.

Thank you for shedding some light here. Merika... you're right about people ending up marrying those whom they date... Heather, I'll be sure to take my pill every day, don't worry.

I think I should just think about all that happened for a while...

Thanks again, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle
    I'm preparing the interview for my visa for the USA also, it's hactic.

You are coming to the US?

and as for the rest of the post, it was somewhat confusing, but you are staying with him for now, its not that surprising, cause breaking up is hard.

we've all been in your situation dear, we will be here for you through the good times and the bad just remember that.

Even I am disapointed in me .

I'll be in Washington for a week in April, DA. Can't wait....

Maybe having some stabilty is good for now. Washington state or washington DC?

DC. I'm thinking of exchanging my plane ticket to visit NY a few more days... that means giving up diving lessons...

Speaking of stability... :roll:

Have you been to the US before?

Nope, never have.

Well that just makes it more exciting. Amercian culture is different, but im sure you know that from interacting with us on here.

Sure do, DA. You seem much less uptight and enjoying life more. On the other hand, you certainly do work harder and are exposed to more uncertainty. I think .

Americans work a lot harder, longer hours, more days, but it is the root of our success. Im not sure about uncertainty, i havnt been, but i have had a lot of opprtunity that others havnt had.

You should come to Canada, we have interesting ways of keeping warm.
    My Daughter Rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Duke
    You should come to Canada, we have interesting ways of keeping warm.
    Isnt that the oldest method of staying warm?

Thread Information