Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Slyvester

Re: Slyvester

Just feed him until he weighs 40 pounds. At least then he won't be running around as much
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

speaking of - check how much Sylvester should be eating, apparently there's only so much a cat should have.

I know it may sound cruel, but underfeeding your pet will prologue his life with 2 - 3 years, so def don't over do it. And post some pictures, I am curious to see your little bundle of... pain & food!
    the universe is made out of stories, not atoms

Yeah my neighbor has what looks to be a 40 pounder, but his arse still trucks around, he even play's fetch......

Well Twinkle, he is a growing boy and ya know how growing boy's are, eat everything. He is'nt so much a little bundle anymore he is a soon to be horse! It does'nt seem to be out of the ordinary really, he has been on a growth spurt lately, he is not getting fat just bigger. He is gonna be a big long boy, but still act's as a babe bc goodness forbid you leave him home a couple hours by himself, he cries and cries!
    " To thy own self be true..."

A real momma's boy.
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

Oh my, that lil rascal is still around..... he is still rotten. Never fails every night when im about to lay down and sleep he thinks it's party time and also time to attack his sister. He is so mean to her chases her everywhere they even go flying across the bed at times. He is just unstoppable, i yell at him, get up a thousand times trying to catch him, also tired a squirt bottle with water, he just won't stop! DRIVE"S ME CRAZY. He is still super cute but not so cuddly anymore, and he love's his kitty snacks. Lol sometimes i even grab that bag and crinkle it when he is acting a fool at night just to get him to stop and his attention for 5 seconds. I dont give him the treats just some peace for 5 seconds. I know some might say i'm mean, and teasing is'nt nice but trust me you would do it too...
    " To thy own self be true..."

Hi BridgieBridge

Sounds like you have a fun time with your bundle of pure delight

They do bring us a lot of joy though

Thread Information