tradtke Guest

help yourself to be inspired

Sometimes my opinions come across as not very sensitive so I apologize ahead of time, just in case. In my heart they are always sincere. Please read to the end.
    I believe that there are more people that feel they are entitled to receive what they deserve without earning it. Unfortunately I just think this is the world we live in. We live in a world where people are either in love with themselves or they feel sorry for themselves, rather than dedicating their effort to achieve what they desire and become involved with the environment around them.
    It's important to have something in your life to inspire you, but ultimately it is up to you to inspire yourself to achieve.
    I've been asked "describe yourself with 1 word". My word is "driven". why, because you can have every positive attribute, but if you're not driven to use them they are useless to have. I'm driven to achieve goals and become a person with good morals and values and willingness to be aware of what's around me and how my actions affect the people around me.
    With that said I believe that inspiration comes from within by setting your goals achievable, but not easily achievable. This way you have to work hard at them, and when you reach them the result makes you feel that much better. unreasonably hard and it will just frustrate you, to easy and it feels like a "give me" achievement. It's also important that you set your own goals to your own desires and ignore other peoples desire. for example; I set physical endurance goals because I love pushing myself physically, but I always go to the gym by myself because I don't want to concentrate on lifting more or cycling further than the other person because I don't compare myself to others. I set my personal standards high and I only compare my progress from one day to the next to make sure I lead a good physical and spiritual life.
    I encourage everyone to set their standards high and set your goal just past what you think you can achieve that way you reach your goal...and then some. As I said, it may come across as little insensitive, but my goal is to encourage everyone to look at themselves and, from within decide what type of person you want to be to that will make you feel like you are living life rather than surviving.Your physical ability will only take you so far, your spirit will take you past what you thought you can do. Once you achieve your spirit desire there is nothing that can hold you back.

Re: help yourself to be inspired

Hello tradke, I don't think you come across as insensitive at all! Your post is what is needed in this life and I agree with what you've said. I, too, look for newness in everyday, and live in gratitude.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Yes I agree too. everyone has a purpose in life. Everyone may help and need help with others.

Hiya tradtke!

I read it till the end. Thank you for this share! I agree with you that inspiration comes from within by setting your goals achievable, but not easily achievable. I just want to add some insights, for me, all of us have a dream, chunk it down into specific goals and even write them down.

Thread Information