Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Build On Words To Make A Sentence

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried waistba(nd)

Since the only word I can think of is "waistband" I propose we fill it out wholly, so you can continue with the next word. Feel free to add an "s" for the plural if you want to.
    Last edited by Vautrin; 05-06-2013 at 05:29 PM.
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried waistband o
    Life is what you make of it. Make it happen.

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried waistband on
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried waistband on t

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried waistband on th

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried waistband on the

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried waistband on the l

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried waistband on the la

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried waistband on the lav

This is starting to make less and less sense . Good for laughs

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. he subway cried waistband on the lave

This is starting to make less and less sense . Good for laughs
    it makes absolutely no sense at all. i crack up laughing every time i add another letter...

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried waistband on the lava

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried waistband on the lava l

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, lo

I inserted some reading marks, in the hope that it helps out making sense of the sentence. Though that is doubtful. Oh, and if you want to change those reading marks, feel free to. It would be fun to see what kind of "script" we'd end up for a one scene movie, if we write it like this.

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, loa

love your attempt at this all making some sense.....LOL!!!

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, loaf

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, loaf o

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, loaf of

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, loaf off

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, loaf off!". P

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, loaf off!". Pr

@ waistband on the lava...loaf off! OMG!

I had intended to form "Waistband on the lavatory, loaf of bread on the right!". That did not materialize.

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, loaf off!". Pre

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, loaf off!". Prem

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, loaf off!". Premi

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, loaf off!". Premiu

"Drop a bed on my foot!", exclaimed the hermit with antacid in his nose. The subway cried: "Waistband on the lava, loaf off!". Premium

Thread Information