Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: I have been abandoned during my darkest hours

I know now why people tend to hold on and hope that the person you love would eventually come back, it's because it is so much easier than facing the fact that they won't and you have no idea what will happen, especially when you expect that in a few months you should've been a mom. I feel that people around me are all in a hurry for me to get over everything but i know they mean well. I tried to go out with my friends and my family but it made me feel more alone it came to a point where i wished god would just take me atleast i have my daughter with me when i'm gone but i got over it cause someone made me realize that i want to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Anewstoryforme View Post
    I'm sorry for not posting here on my thread, i guess i was just worried that people might get tired of reading how slow i'm coping. My friends and family got tired of listening to me being so down after months of crying, so i try to avoid talking about what i'm feeling, well i try to avoid my friends atleast until i get better. I've been in and out of the hospital lately due to stress, my blood pressure was going yoyo though i eat healthy and exercise. I'm ashamed to admit to you guys that all the while i've been doing novenas for my ex ti come back, but he didn't. So i'm back to zero again. I just got confused and more lonely because i detached myself from the people around me so i came up with the terrible idea of wishing him back. Thank you luba for reaching out to me and bringing me back on track.
    I'm SO glad you are back posting on your thread again. Those that post here sure are in your corner and are doing everything possible to help. No judgments, just pure help with caring!

I want to say how great it is that you are posting honestly how you are feeling, and not just saying what you think people need to hear. I SO admire that!

I care about you and your well being, your healing as you move forward, or even days when you find you are still stuck. To me, you show yourself as incredibly loving and it's sad to see that your ex didn't see that. You will realize what a good person you are, then you will grow even stronger within yourself, and realize you won't need him or want him at all.

Keep posting here as your journey will help others, too, who feel the same or similar way! You will become a beacon for others that are hurting, too.

You're very welcome for the thanks above, and now that you are back posting your journey, you will get even more help and understanding. We all care as we've all been through painful times ourselves.

to you from Luba
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Thank you vautrin and luba. My ex texted me saying a brief sorry and that he would like to come over and get his stuff, stuff that i bought actually. It's not at all about the money or if i bought it or anything but he never brought his stuff here at my place. He left a pair of shoes, 2 shirts, 1 pants. Thats it. Very confusing. And the way he texted me like he's dumping me again like i'm some kind of a one night stand that he has to get rid of in tge morning. He's a jerk.

I feel bad because i threw all his stuff 2 months ago, i thought he doesnt want it back cause i told him a few days after he left me to get his stuff and be On our way, but he just ignored me.

If it was me, I would tell him that once you asked him to get his stuff and he didn't, you got rid of it since you paid for it anyway. I'd tell him to go on and have his own life, and leave me the heck alone. But that's just me.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

I'd agree with Luba on this one.
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

Thanks Luba and Vautrin, i feel the same way too and that's what I did. I learned something amazing today, that i should never settle for anything less than what I deserve, I tend to settle everytime i'm in a relationship so I attract guys who needs a lot of fixing. I need to appreciate all the things around me especially the people who truly cares for me. Knowing what you should do and learning is very diff, knowing is just knowing and learning sticks to you, your brain and your heart finally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Anewstoryforme View Post
    Thanks Luba and Vautrin, i feel the same way too and that's what I did. I learned something amazing today, that i should never settle for anything less than what I deserve, I tend to settle everytime i'm in a relationship so I attract guys who needs a lot of fixing. I need to appreciate all the things around me especially the people who truly cares for me. Knowing what you should do and learning is very diff, knowing is just knowing and learning sticks to you, your brain and your heart finally agree.
    It does my Heart good to read your post, ansfm!What a GREAT breakthrough.

Please keep posting as we are SO in your corner and want to see you become happy again and at peace.

Thread Information