Breaking Bad - The Series

I finally finished watching "Breaking Bad" as well as "Talking Bad". The last time I remember being so affected by a show was the movie "The Green Mile". Such an deep emotional show, so well-written and acted it even affected the cast when they talked about it in "Talking Bad". I love the way the ending tied up everything and a person wasn't left to using imagination, everything was totally clear.

Anyone else want to post their feelings about this series?

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Re: Breaking Bad - The Series

I think a million people agree with you Luba! Including myself! The story is GREAT, very well written, and they cast it perfectly! I will miss awaiting a new episode! Alot of show's a few year's in get out of whack, story off base, BB kept it strong and true and delivered us a good product!
    " To thy own self be true..."

I'm heartbroken over BB's series ending. I think they did an absolutely wonderful job with tying everything up in the final show, and really how everything panned out in the final season.

I loved how Walter White got a chance to redeem himself at the end. He managed to get his family the money they needed, saved Jesse Pinkman, and vindicated Hank's death. He didn't waste away from cancer in seclusion. Heisenberg's reemergence while he watched his old pals from Gray Matter try to distance themselves from him was pure acting magic.

The entire series was fantastic. I loved watching for the easter eggs. Like the pink bear. And the use of color within the show. Everything from their names to the colors of the clothes they wore.

When the show ended, I felt like I had lost a friend.
    STOP MOUNTAIN TOP REMOVAL

Once I finished watching the show and the follow-up of "Talking Bad" it felt good to hear the host of that show say he was grieving that the show was done. I feel the same way! It also was nice to see the different interviews on the "Talking Bad" site as well.

I totally agree with what the great Anthony Hopkins said, here is the link:

Anthony Hopkins Is Breaking Bad's Biggest Fan, Pens Glowing Review to Bryan Cranston | E! Online

and this one:

Anthony Hopkins binges 'Breaking Bad,' writes Bryan Cranston glowing letter - TODAY.com
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Thread Information