Unhappy I feel HORRIBLE for this

Ok I was in a game of LoL, and I know you might not know what that is, but it doesnt matter, anyways, this guy was being very cocky, abusive to my team and i, (not that he was the bad guy here) u know and being just mean to them. And so i get fed up and say ONE thing to this person, and changes me FOREVER. I called him a POS, worthless, trash, every mean thing in the freakin book, seriously it was bad, i mean it wasnt a hate message or anything but it was pretty mean. So after that he didnt talk much. and then BAM, i got punched with a HUGE OVERWHELMING feeling of guilt, sorrow, and it was pure sorrow, not sorrow cuz i wanted to make myself feel better about it. I felt for the guy, I felt like I just seriously messed him up you know and so I said sorry probably 15 times to him. he still said nothing. My point is, I seriously feel for the guy, I know that the words i said have no words to fix them, there isnt any amount of sorrys i can say or things i can do, (i mean we dont know eachother at all) but i really want people to know, DO NOT SAY SOMETHING YOU JUST MIGHT EVEN A LITTLE BIT FEEL BAD ABOUT because it WILL come back and mess with you, and im telling you i prayed for about 5 minutes straight just pleading for God to protect him and make him safe and send angels and stuff. My final words to this are, if you have a situation when somebody is maybe slightly out of line, dont do what i did, it is not the answer, it really isnt, and i still have worries for this beautiful human being. I doubt it but if you see this, I'm terribly sorry, and I do completely understand you not forgiving me for what i have done to you.

Re: I feel HORRIBLE for this

I commend you for trying to fix and apologize for your words, some people never do. It is commendable that you shared your valuable message, too, Will!
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Cool Re: I feel HORRIBLE for this

Thank you so much Luba, its really appreciated <3

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Thank you so much Luba, its really appreciated <3
    You're welcome, Will; how are you doing now?
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Hi Will,

I too commend you for trying to fix things & even writing down how you feel. Some people never feel any remsorse so this is a reflection of who you are & you're not confrontational or nasty.

I know it's easy for me to say (& I too no doubt would be feeling the same right now) but try not to be too hard on yourself. I was once the recepient of something similar & believe me, we do forgive or move forward

I hope you're feeling ok & well done for getting it off your chest

Hi will, How you doin'?

Luba is right, Try to apologized for the words you said oh by the way, i play LOL too

Thread Information