Hi! I'm New Here! :)

First of all, Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this community , or should i say, Family! . I'm Glenn Rice (some of my colleagues call me by my first name, but since first grade my friends call me Gray. Don't ask me why, I don't know either. Maybe because of my skin tone? Nevertheless, it's cool, i found it sexy.), turning 37 this coming month of December. Music is what makes me complete. Like to hear a lot from Green Day (OMG! Billie Joe Armstrong is my Hero!!), and of course BLINK 182 , the band that makes me understand what is the true meaning of life, that "There is more to life than Love", (I Love Tom DeLonge! ). I guest that's all for now. Hoping to share some thoughts, and i'll try my very best to lend a helping hand to all of you guys . Cheers!

Re: Hi! I'm New Here! :)

Welcome to our family Gray. Hope you enjoy it here.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

Hello Glen, thanks for the introduction and great to meet you!

I hope you enjoy your time with us and if you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to share them
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

Quote Originally Posted by TKDLady View Post
    Welcome to our family Gray. Hope you enjoy it here.
    Thank you TKDLady , I will

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Hello Glen, thanks for the introduction and great to meet you!

I hope you enjoy your time with us and if you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to share them
    Thank you duke for the warm welcome i'll definitely enjoy my stay here

to Lifesupporters, Glenn/Gray! Great to see you here and helping us to get to know you by your posts! It's SO awesome when someone joins and posts, too, that makes for a better co-operative and joyful community!

I'm late with the Welcome as we just returned home last night from being away on a two-week camping trip. I will be checking in to read more of your posts!
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    whos getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Quote Originally Posted by Luba View Post
    to Lifesupporters, Glenn/Gray! Great to see you here and helping us to get to know you by your posts! It's SO awesome when someone joins and posts, too, that makes for a better co-operative and joyful community!

I'm late with the Welcome as we just returned home last night from being away on a two-week camping trip. I will be checking in to read more of your posts!

Thank you sooo much Luba!!! how nice of you!!! hope we can exchange some stories sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Rice View Post

Thank you sooo much Luba!!! how nice of you!!! hope we can exchange some stories sometimes!
    Absolutely! I actually have a lot of my stories here already, but since I'm told I repeat a LOT, will be happy to do so again!

Sure, Glenn, please post as much as you can share about your life! I think that's just awesome!
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

Hello Luba, I also am new here for the last 15 minutes or so. I never thought about love as anything but a feeling of sharing. I guess I had great expectations about my life, and now I have no expectations at all. Looking back all I feel is a great sadness for the life and love that should have been, but wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinseye View Post
    Hello Luba, I also am new here for the last 15 minutes or so. I never thought about love as anything but a feeling of sharing. I guess I had great expectations about my life, and now I have no expectations at all. Looking back all I feel is a great sadness for the life and love that should have been, but wasted.
    Welcome to Lifesupporters, Odinseye, I hope there is a way we could help you feel hope about life again. I will read your new thread right away for more insight, but wanted to Welcome you first!

Absolutely! I actually have a lot of my stories here already, but since I'm told I repeat a LOT, will be happy to do so again!

Sure, Glenn, please post as much as you can share about your life! I think that's just awesome!

I will definitely share some stories, Luba! And when that time comes, I hope you are there to listen and advise.

Welcome aboard Odinseye!

Its a pleasure to meet you! Hope youre enjoying your stay here! There are so many wonderful members here that eager to listen to your stories. Like Luba!

Welcome aboard Odinseye!

Its a pleasure to meet you! Hope youre enjoying your stay here! There are so many wonderful members here that eager to listen to your stories. Like Luba!
    I humbly thank you, Glenn! I'm SO glad you joined and I LOVE reading your posts! Looking forward on reading more, please share!

[QUOTE=Luba;159314]

I humbly thank you, Glenn! I'm SO glad you joined and I LOVE reading your posts! Looking forward on reading more, please share!
    Same here i love reading your post, especially your thread of Cute Or Funny Images with a positive vibes on every pictures! I love to share some positive messages too, hope we can exchange some of this sometimes. have a great day ahead!

It would be Great to see the positive images you share as well, Glenn!

Thanks! i'll share some sometimes!

Thread Information