Thread: Hello

Hello

I am new to the forums, I found this site and thought it might be good to talk about the curveballs life has thrown recentaly.

Re: Hello

Hi RayLL,

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here & feel free to share your stories & we'll try our best to help.

Quote Originally Posted by RayLL View Post
    I am new to the forums, I found this site and thought it might be good to talk about the curveballs life has thrown recentaly.
    to Lifesupporters, Ray! It certainly is a good place to talk about what life throws at us! You can count on help even though it is slow here at times recently, but Lifesupporters is going to celebrate 10 years in a few days of being online!

There has been a lot of information posted here through the years; difficulties people have encountered, helpful advice, understanding and caring without belittling, fun topics and jokes, and most of all, inspiration. Feel free to look around and post on anything that you like, new or even old threads. It's always Great to read something new and be inspired or just read something fun and add to that!

Looking forward to more of your posts, Ray!
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Hi Ray!!! so glad you join! welcome aboard!

Thread Information