Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Do you believe in hell?

Well since I am a Christian, I believe every word the Bible say's. Not only because I am told to but I have been studying it, obsessively for the past 7 years. And found every word to have superior explanation to the human heart and nature.

Psalms and Proverbs brings me great comfort, and speaks directly to me. I have discovered that God is the essence of Justice, and He completely explains why people are no longer punished or destroyed for their defiance today.

Out of His love He gives us our entire live to make a decision and then as written in Hebrews 9:27 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

Then in Matthew 25 :34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.

Matthew 25:41 41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

So since all the prophecies that have been made regarding the past, have been dead on. Unique among all books ever written, the Bible accurately foretells specific events-in detail-many years, sometimes centuries, before they occur. Approximately 2500 prophecies appear in the pages of the Bible, about 2000 of which already have been fulfilled to the letter—no errors.

All made by 41 different men, over a 3,500 year period. And I find No contradictions, and that it's obviously composed by 1 mind.

(And they also just discovered the Gold Egyptian Chariot wheels and human and animal bones at the bottom of the Red Sea, when the Hebrews crossed where Moses split the sea, and God destroyed the whole Egyptian army ) http://www.wnd.com/2003/06/19382/

Who am I to choose to decide to pick and choose from what men have made up over the years. ( Like God said they would too, might I mention) In Romans chapter 1, and what His reaction will be.) And is the best description what is going on today with peoples behavior to the letter.

I have NO DOUBT what so ever the last 500 prophecies left, will come true too. Instead of listening to a bunch of goof-balls that have been proven to be liars. (And again just like prophesied in the all books of the New Testament.)

And to top it all off, there is NO earthly reason why I am still alive after what I have been through. Let alone come from complete poverty and homelessness, and mental torment and physically dying. To being comfortable in a wonderful place, delivered for 30 years of alcoholism with 7 years sobriety now, and my mental state restored to sanity.

And now I am a scientist, and find the Bibles explanations of how the world works. Even better than what the top minds, still can't explain to this day. And that the Creation of all mater in the universe was obviously a planned design. Just take one look at the simple protein, which is the building block of all life. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein

Let alone the best scholars that have been studying the Bible for 2000 years, still to this day are discovering secrets that have been hidden. In a Book that was written on a 5th grade reading level, that even a child can understand it's basic message.

How's that, for reasoning ?
    Last edited by Alienated; 10-19-2013 at 12:12 AM.
    “When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. ” Arthur Conan Doyle

" If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. I will choose Free Will " RUSH

2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a Spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self discipline.

Thread Information