Thread: Crying

Crying

Crying feels good, i totally was feeling bad today and i just broke down and started crying, then afterwards i felt a loy better. I feel like such a wuss for admitting that i cried though, i was raised that guys dont cry.

guys do cry. you should never feel bad about crying.
    Life is what you make of it. Make it happen.

i dont like showing any emotion, i dont like talking about them that much either, it was how i was raised, dont show sad or love or anything

I've cried myself to sleep every day for the last 5 months next time you want to cry I'll cry with you DA! It's kind of cleansing :?

awww, anyway, it prolly wont be long b4 i need to again, im under lots of stress, 2 group projects 4 tests in the next 6 days, and plenty of girl issues

That's how it usually happenes. Don't worry, crying releases the tension. You'll be fine. Just do your best job and concentrate!!!!

The work doesnt bother me too much, its the stress.

F*ck stress. If you manage your time right and do your job well, there's absolutely nothing to be stressed about.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    I've cried myself to sleep every day for the last 5 months next time you want to cry I'll cry with you DA! It's kind of cleansing :?
    If you get rid of the mirrors in your bedroom then you won't have to cry anymore ;-)

I cry too da, more so now that my daughters wussified me but there usually tears of joy or sorrow that she's gone home again. I also cry every two weeks when I see my pay stub.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

Oh gee thanks Duke :?

i wish i could cry right now, i just threw up all over myself, my roomate and the beds. i overdid the drinking a little bit.

You need to invest in some hangover pills 8)

actually i dont have a hangover, i feel almost normal now, besides the embarassment, im skipping class cause i havnt slept, been doing laundry all night, on the flip side i made friends with the owner of the bar that i go to...hence my doing exttra shots and puking.

They joy of drinking has to accomplished by knowing your limits DA. Focus on your degree....and try not to stress out over the stupid stuff.

i thought i knew my limits, but i guess i was wrong, the sad thing is that i know it wont stop me from driking

It's not about having to stop drinking DA. It's about reminding yourself that you are an adult now and you have to take responsibility for the more important areas of your life.

No one enjoys a good beer buzz more than I do....but I have to decide when and when not is an acceptable time to drink a few. There are people and situations in my life which I have to put first.

You have to control it....not let it control you.

I was just kidding SH, you know that, you wouldn't be able to sleep if you had mirrors all over the house because it would be so blindingly bright all the time from your radiant beauty.

da, what are you doing man? Honestly, half the time you post something I wonder what the hell your doing to yourself. You are your own worse enemy, did you know that?
    My Daughter Rules!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

half the time when i post im drunk,lol, jk, i sm my own worst enemy, for as smart as i am, i can do and say some dumb stuff.

I just wish you wouldn't do it to yourself man. You have a lot to offer but it's clouded by the fact that you're continually dumping on yourself. It's going to get to a point where it's not just women who don't want to be around you but soon no one will. As usual I sound like an arse so I sincerely apologize for it.

You know da, if you were to just try and be an image of positivity for 1 month straight. No matter when you feel down just pick yourself right back up again, you may find it's a much more pleasant frame of mind to be in. Not only is it easier on your soul, but when your positive you tend to be a bit warmer and people like to be around people like that. My moms like that and when she walks into the forest she's like Snow White for crying out loud, all the animals just want to be near her. In fact I don't know one single person who doesn't love my mother because of how warm and positive she is.

At any rate, just try a change for a month. I'm told that if you do something for 30 days it will become a habit.
    My Daughter Rules!

i just threw up all over myself, my roomate and the beds. i overdid the drinking a little bit
    Actually, DA, thanks for sharing.

At first read through, I just thought you might be feeling sorry for yourself, but this explains a lot, and gives your crying a certain higher level of credibility IMHO.

But its nothing that rinsing everything out in the shower, some air freshener, a good laundry, and, perhaps, treating roomate to dinner one night wouldn't solve....................is it?

On the other hand, if this is becomming a regular weekly habit............then you might want to investigate the root cause, which might involve a lot more crying.

i did all my roomates laundry to make up for it, it isnt a weekly event, i have only overdrank twice ever.

Thread Information