Thread: Weight Gain

Weight Gain

I know some ladies just LOVE being pregnant but personally I think they are CRAZY. I've already gained 22 pounds and I am only 25 weeks I gained 60 lbs with NOAH :?

I am usually self confident by nature but this time my confidence is non existant. I haven't been able to go to the gym, I am depressed and not taking care of myself... I think I will start swimming and walking in the morning. I know I'll lose it after I give birth because I am a work out nut but I hate looking in the mirror... I am HUGE!! :?

For those of you that have had kid's or wive's who haved them, how much weight was gained? What helped maintain it?

We did a lot of walking together and she also made sure to eat lots but most of it was pretty healthy foods. She did indulge in junk food from time to time but overall was pretty good at keeping to the good stuff.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

Oh GAWD Stone....I was SUCH A COW each time I was pregnant!!! It wasn't all belly either. It was more like I had this inner-tube all around me which kept getting bigger and bigger. If I posted a pic of me pregnant on here....you wouldn't even recognize me. My boobs were so big...it looked like I could nurse a small country!

I guess exercise and eating right would be the best thing to do. But when you are pregnant....you can't smoke....you can't drink....so really...there's only food left to begin with. HAHA!

Yep I've gained more in my boobs and arms than my belly.. I don't know how the heck some ladies can love to be pregnant they need to get there heads checked

I loved being pregnant!

I was a cow too, I gained so much weight but it didn't take me long to lose it all after i gave birth. Don't forget that you're carrying a baby in there with all the fluids and placenta, you retain a lot of water when you're pregnant so all that goes after you give birth. You're also very bloated for the next 6 weeks after giving birth but then after that, you're back down to your size or almost your normal size.

I ate like a pig when I was pregnant. everything i could get my hands on, i ate it.

don't worry about it stone, you'll lose all that in no time.
    Life is what you make of it. Make it happen.

I liked the fact that I was having a baby...but I never particularly enjoyed being pregnant. Giving birth was even more of a nightmare for me.

Thread Information