Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Blood Vial Jewelry

Very Interesting

Saxie

Though Everyone is entitled to their own opinions..... It can be more then just Sexy or Nasty. Try looking at it in everyones point of view. In my case I find it very sensual. My husband is in the Airforce and Ia m not allowed to be with him. I am very ill and have severe health issues. Though I think him and I wearing a vial of one another blodd around our necks is not nasty or sexy but meaningful as our only way to be near one another. Yes mosy use it in a goth d=sort of way. But I do very much believe in God. I have 3 beautiful kids and would do nothing to corrupt that in any manner. Though I I have said you are entitled to your own opinion. I do not look down on anyone for thinking its not natural, but in the same point of view also add not all of us use this type of jewelry in a dark manner. Though vampirism is a supposed seductive way of getting sex, and the thought of blood to some is unnatural, at the same time their are those who are Very down to earth like myself and My husband who very much believe tht this is a very close holding for us. I always have a piece of him with me no matter what.

I hope I have not offended anyone for this comment but I found your stories and thought maybe if I added mine that you could see its not all about dark visions.

Saxie

I don't find this any more weird than wearing a vial of someones ashes after they've been creamated. Seems this is quite acceptable in this day and age so why not blood?

I checked out that website in the begining of this thread and I found the blood filled jewelry to be attractive. The blood has a very similar color to the garnet stone and in my opinion is quite a spiritual stone.

There is a lot of information regarding blood and spirituality on this web page:
    Spiritual Meaning of Blood
    But basically, blood signifies love.

I learned something new today.

No preservative is needed. De calcify the blood using a few Oxalic acid crystals to prevent the blood from clotting.

<---Link Drop Removed--->

Honestly, I believe it is an amazing idea to do that. I, myself have been looking for information on how to make a blood vial for my boyfriend. Something like that might make us a weird couple to some people, but we love things like that. It's one of the best ways for me to show my love for him.

I'm actually looking into purchasing Blood Vial Jewelry to resell. From what I have come to understand (at least what I'm going to do) is use food coloring instead of actual blood.

It's very Gothic and quite a number of people are into it. It seems to be growing in popularity along with other pieces of jewelry that is said to hold mystical powers, enchantment and/or good luck.

I think it's really neat.

Thread Information