Attracting a mate

From the Front Page.

Having trouble attracting the attention of the opposite sex or worse, able to attract their attention but have them run away screaming? Well Romeo or Juliet, look no further, I may have found you some possible answers.

FindArticles.com and enotalone.com have posted articles that give all of us some pointers on how to pick up the opposite sex without having to shell out mass amounts of cash to replace our face. Many of the tips they list do work as I use many of them myself (except for the tip about wearing pink dresses, they do not bring out my skin color).

After reading, you'll have all the tools you need to bag that haut lady or handscum man. So what are you waiting for, go out and knock 'em dead, tiger
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

OK, I wrote the article a bit goofy but no one can accuse me of plagiarism.

The point is, I believe that a lot of the content listed in those two links is true. I know that I've personally practiced, and continue to practice, what's listed and remain successful.
    My Daughter Rules!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

great article duke!
    Life is what you make of it. Make it happen.

lol, ya thanx.
    My Daughter Rules!

I haven't read the links, but the article sounds pretty good, duke, congrats!

Now about Romeo an Juliet/ I'm experiencing a strange phase. I don't want to get out and party, I don't want to date, but I sooooo miss a man between my sheets, if you know what I mean.

I feel weird, I'm certainly NOT ready for a relationship or for the dating world emotionally. The whole concept disgusts me right now. But the mere concept of celibacy is starting to get to me .

Given that I've waited to be almost 20 to start my sex life, and only had 2 bf until 25, I certainly don't approve of the FWB idea. But... it does have its appeal, you know what I mean???

I will never do anything about it, it's just so annoying to be horny all the time, LOL.

I'm disgusted with my post. disgudted and sad, LOL! I am really not used to being alone!

twinkle, nothing wrong with having a "fly by night". :wink:

I've had a couple of "fly by nights" back when I was single and having fun. There is nothing wrong with that at all. As long as you don't have 50 of them! LOL!

that's not me, it feels... wrong!

I have been to bars, having a drunk men humping me is a no-no! At least now :roll: .

That's the weird part. I reject the solution to my problem, but I sooo long for the effects!

I think I'll take some Spanish classes and seduce my teacher! All of a sudden I find speaking Spanish in bed extremely exciting! Thanks Lord I'm not in my own country, I'd feel a bit embarassed.

I need a cold shower :?
    My Daughter Rules!

i never had a fly by night from a total stranger. they were guys that I knew for a long time. I could never do that with a stranger especially if he were drunk! gross! that's not what i meant. LOL

Duke, me too! Every day for some time now !

I'm just being silly, don't mind me!

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle
    Duke, me too! Every day for some time now !

I'm just being silly, don't mind me!
    Have you read any of my posts this morning, I'm on some sort of dim-witted spam rampage.
    My Daughter Rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Duke
    Have you read any of my posts this morning, I'm on some sort of dim-witted spam rampage.
    this is new? :P

lmao, like your one to talk, I sure see your numbers climbing ;-)

I can't believe you're closing in on 3000 posts, didn't you just register a few weeks ago?
    My Daughter Rules!

ha ha! :P

i'll never catch up to you though. you're the king of spam!

I think there's one or two posts in there that actually make some sense. The very first post in this topic did but then it was all down hill from there
    My Daughter Rules!

interesting articles. Ill have to try out what they say.

I don't see anything wrong with a one night stand...if both people involved know ahead of time that this is what it is. The problem occurs when one of the people involved....really think the other person is interested in something more.

I have no idea what this thread was originally about. OH YEAH..the front page article. I have to get my puter to start pulling up the front page (again) instead of the forum first. How do I do that??? I really miss reading the news articles first.

I'm disgusted with my post. disgudted and sad
    WHY? You're a normal young woman, you miss sex. There's nothing disgusting about that.

I know how you feel. Strangers are not that appealing, you'd prefer it to be with someone you care about.

Twinkle, you can have meaningful relationships in between boyfriends if you wish. It doesn't have to be all or nothing - the serious relationship or a one night stand. Maybe that doesn't feel right for you. That's fine, but don't beat yourself up for having a healthy sexual appetite. You can't turn this aspect of yourself off simply because you are not with a man at the moment.

edit to add: I bet you have an ARMY of french men friends (your post about them elsewhere made me LOL!). Are you close to any of them?

YEah, but all they want to do is have sex with me.

jk jk jk

No one really interesting, Meanon.

come to NY and we can kill two birds with one stone :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

or stone can join,lol, i think ill stop talking now.

Men always want to have sex, twinkle. Don't let that blind you to those that want more. I don't like the term fwb. The way it's used often implies there is no emotional connection, as if it's all just about sex. People can share great passion, affection and warmth and still not be destined for long term relationships. As Merika says, differing expectations can get in the way sometimes but as long as you're honest it need not be a problem. Paris is a great place for meeting interesting men. Are you looking?

maybe you should try online twinkle, that way its more about personality and intersts then looks

Quote Originally Posted by Merika
    I have to get my puter to start pulling up the front page (again) instead of the forum first. How do I do that??? I really miss reading the news articles first.
    Go to the main page: http://www.lifesupporters.com then click on Favorites/Add to Favorites.

You can also make us your home page if you want now that google search bars are everywhere. Performing a search in any of these boxes is exactly the same as opening up google on a seperate page. ;-)
    My Daughter Rules!

Thread Information