Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Having the baby this week

I spent the weekend in the hospital AGAIN, because of my high blood pressure witch is stress related. :?

I have 5 days of bed rest and will be induced on Friday, Ally is only 5 lbs 5 oz and is underweight so my midwife wants to wait a few days. So 5 days and counting

WOW!! pretty close now!! you must be getting excited! Rest good this week because this time next week. ;D
    Life is what you make of it. Make it happen.

I noticed Stone didn't post yesterday....maybe there is a new baby in our world!

Quote Originally Posted by Merika
    I noticed Stone didn't post yesterday....maybe there is a new baby in our world!
    she posted this thread today didn't she? we are the 27th today right? now you have me all confused! can't confuse a gramma like this. LMAO!!

HAHA...No...I think I'm the one who didn't bother to check the dates....BUT...she hasn't posted today yet...so maybe baby???

LMAO!!

could be a baby today! never know! hopefully she goes into labor on her own without needing the inducing. being induced is NOT fun!

Ally is coming, Ally is coming!!!

Take care of yourself, Heather!!!

Nope not yet, but soon I can barley stay awake though and walking is getting difficult so very very soon :?

Quote Originally Posted by Merika
    HAHA...No...I think I'm the one who didn't bother to check the dates....BUT...she hasn't posted today yet...so maybe baby???
    you've really confused me now! she did post today! today's the 27th. LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    Nope not yet, but soon I can barley stay awake though and walking is getting difficult so very very soon :?
    Don't elephants also carry their babies around for two years?
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

Wish me luck I'm going to the hospital now

OMG! Good luck stone!!!! We'll all be thinking about you! I'm so excited!!

I'm officially the first person to wellcom Ally to the World!!

Hello Ally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we will hear something official soon!

Yes, indeed. And hopefully it is the greatest news possible. That both Stone and Ally are healthy.
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

Wow. Great news, stone. congrats!

twinkle, tell us what's going on (PM?)

:happy: :smileyparty: :hello: My llittle girl is so precious, I will post a picture soon. She was 6lbs 5oz she has tons of light brown hair and looks like a little patunia

Labor was easy this time I had my water broken at 1pm and delivered her at 5:15 6/30/2005, she had the cord wrapped around her neck twice but everything was ok. We just got home so I will post later, Noah is acting crazy witch was expected so I have my work cut out for me. Other than that suprizingly Greg has been awasome, I don't even know who he is he is just some big goof in love with this little baby, I can't believe it, I didn't exen expect him to hold her and he won't put her down LMAO. I will rest and post somemore, GWAD there has been 45 new post since Wendsday, I hope everyone is doing wonderful

Great to hear the good news about Ally, and congratulations to you, Greg, Noah, and all those around you!
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

congratulations to all of you!!!!! I'm so happy that everything went well for you and ally!! She sounds like a real little doll. congrats!!!

I am having a very hard time with Noah, I can't wait untill he goes back to school, I am so exhausted and he won't let me rest, plus nursing is really taking a toll on me. Ally feeds every 1 1/2 hours so I am a human pacifire :?

I am so sorry, to hear that you are under a lot of stress right now Stone.
    It is a bit hard, now that Noah will not give you a bit of rest - in all likelihood he wants to be more involved with you right now, as he senses that you are so tired. So don't blame it on the little man.

Congratulations, Stone and family!!!!!
    It sounds like Noah wants "all" of Mom's attention!

I remember when my second son was born, my older son was interested in him for about two days, then happily went to the next house to visit his Grandma!!

OMG!! Ally resembels my avatar!!! LMAO I will post a picture as soon as I get to the 1 hour photo lab.. but she has the same hair as the avitar how funny

LOL stone!!

Noah will settle down a bit. he's probably feeling a bit of jealousy since he's not the only one anymore that gets mommy's full attention. it's normal and that too will pass. Just give him as much attention as you possibly can and keep him involved (like going to get you a diaper, bum cream, baby powder, etc..) and that will make him feel important and he won't be so on you all the time. He's just excited to be a new big brother!

Feedings every 1 1/2 hours! That would be tiring even if you were doing the bottles and formula! I remember kassandra feeding every 2 hours and I was whipped! feeding on demand isn't fun at all. Hopefully she'll get fuller for longer as your milk comes in and feeds every 3 to 4 hours instead.

Enjoy her stone. they grow up so fast! before you know it, she'll be 8 months old! Erika will be 8 months on the 9th of july already. time just flies so fast! LOL!

I'm so happy to hear that everything went smoothly, CONGRATULATIONS, Heather!!!!

I must say I am extremely impressed with your choice and that not only are you a great mom, but a great person too!

Anyway, have a good one mom! You're breastfeeding her, isn't it?

Thread Information