No flaming or arguing

I'm adding this forum because I feel there's a need for it and our poll proves my point. I don't much care about the timing so you're all free to post your opinions.

Just keep in mind, I will not tolerate any flaming, member bashing, name calling, etc. If I see any of it, this category will be removed and you may find yourself banned from this site and it's affiliates.

Please remember, an opinion is neither right nor wrong and we all have them.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

Like I've always said before....If we all had the SAME opinion.....then who would we learn or grow from?

And I tell you what folks.....I'm so hell bent on my political views....if I can be amiable about them.....ANYONE can be!!!!

:thumbwink:

I'd like to mention that this political forum is the most informative I've seen to date given the fact that arguments have not broken out over different beliefs. I must say I'm very impressed with you all and glad you're all members here!
    My Daughter Rules!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

I'll second that opinion!

I have my own view points which, ofcourse, I think are correct. I happen to think it's great though if I can learn beyond my own blinders and see truths from a different light.

I think, if nothing else, it is also very important for our children to read and discuss all view points. If they don't...how will they ever make a fully informed decision???

Maybe people think kids don't discuss or care about politics. Maybe some of them don't...but some of them DO. Think about it....they are the leaders of tomorrow.....SPEAK YOUR MIND FREELY.....cause it may make a difference in their decisions down the road.

As Duke knows to well, I speak my mind a little to freely so as I sit on the sidelines and watch I urge you to speak YOUR mind freely, while I fill my mouth with another soda.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul C
    As Duke knows to well, I speak my mind a little to freely so as I sit on the sidelines and watch I urge you to speak YOUR mind freely, while I fill my mouth with another soda.
    Just so long as freely doesn't mean flapping your gums to the tune of belittling or flaming other members. Just to re-iterate, the fact that we all have opinion means that no one can ever possibly be totally right.
    My Daughter Rules!

I just wanna say...I'm glad no one is playing favorites in THIS forum. Thanks to Duke and Merika and Stoney...gosh, are there any more mods or administraters that I'm missing out on?? Anyway, thanks for making this a good place to come.

Here's a big lion hug to all of you all! C'mon everyone! GROUP HUG!!!!

And Star.

The only time another view point bothers me....is if it's shared in a rude or smarta$$ed way. No one on here is like that. And if they are....it will only be the one time and Duke will stop it.

I started this forum because political discussions happens to be a part of life, a very big part for some people in fact. To that end it does fit in with the direction of this site (catering to needs of everyone) which is why it was created.

I have to admit that this is likely the cleanest political forum I've ever seen and congradulate you all on your efforts to keep it that way. We only had one thread go sideways and I believe it's a great example of what we don't do here which is why it remains here for everyone to see but stays locked.
    My Daughter Rules!

I have to admit I don't read much of the political forum because I know many people are intent on being right in their views....I think politics can be a very volatile topic and I tend to stay away as much as I can...

I probably am missing a lot because of my views and not learning what people are really thinking...

Re:

i rarely come in here because i can't stand politics. i have no interest in that topic whatsoever. i do have an opinion here and there but to get into a big heated debate about it isn't my thing.

i'd rather talk about current events.
    Life is what you make of it. Make it happen.

Thread Information