My politics site

My politics site is done(well at least all the stuff users see, still have metatags, and stuff to do.)

Right now it needs users and articles and any input on things that i should change.

You all are getting first access, as i havnt told my club about it yet, that should happen at the first meeting.

Dogs of Liberty

the first page should redirect after 3 seconds.

VERY nicely done DA! I sure hope you get alot of participation. Let me now when you start taking membership.

You can join now. I told the club president about it, so it should start having other members soon.

I'll do that!

Do you have any other plans in building membership....such as flyers or posters..... or are you going with word of mouth?

mostly word of mouth, and email. i want to make business cards for it and hand them out to people at republican events.

Pick up a few members and get the ball rolling...then I'll send it out to a handful of GOP members and ask for their membership and post support. As we get closer to elections....we really DO need to come up with comprehensive pland, set up team leaders and all of that.

Here's a couple of links you may want to check out:

http://www.gop.com/GopStuff/

http://www.gop.com/Blog/

Quote Originally Posted by Merika
    Pick up a few members and get the ball rolling...then I'll send it out to a handful of GOP members and ask for their membership and post support. As we get closer to elections....we really DO need to come up with comprehensive pland, set up team leaders and all of that.

Here's a couple of links you may want to check out:

http://www.gop.com/GopStuff/

http://www.gop.com/Blog/
    -----------------
    Also...not everyone reads this particular thread. You may want to send a PM invite to hezikiah and Eepers....who are both politically active. Eepers is from Texas....but is not a Bush fan. She has great facts and opinions to share though. hezikiah is usually conservative....but holds a real good middle ground with his opinions. I think you've already invited matthewmurcia.

hi DA, I got your PM the other day. I've seen your page and just signed up although I can't promise on being very active right now. If you would like any help with your webpage, that's kind of what I do for a living right now so just say so. When I visit I promise I'll stir up some debates and have a pop or two at repbulicans to see what they're made of

ok sounds good, the president of my club is trying to make the site more about the club then it needs to be so im fighting over it with him.

get him to pay you money for advertising or offer to build another site for the club (at a price of course )

I signed up

i noticed...i cant charge the club money to build the site, the club is broke.

so sack the president and present a business plan to the rest. Sounds like the situation is full of opportunities

yeah it is, i wish i could get rid of him, i dont like him all that much.

Thread Information