Uplifting/Inspirational Forum Guidelines

This area is really meant to just give people a place to read some positive content to cheer them up or possibly inspire them in some way.

Let's try to keep this forum as much on topic as possible because we have the Off Topic area to be silly in.

Thanks,

Ken
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

ARE WE GONNA PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH?

:LOL:
    STOP MOUNTAIN TOP REMOVAL

Ya, I'll definately try to lead by example in this forum.

Good question though.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

Re: Uplifting/Inspirational Forum Guidelines

Indifference, by Joy
    With eyes wide open do we see the differences?
    The God we want and the God Who is?'
    But will we trade our dreams for His?
    Or are in caught in indifference?

Re: Uplifting/Inspirational Forum Guidelines

My father told me once that I would never be happy being “one of the boys”, that it was my destiny to be set apart from the majority and I know now what that means. You too are the inheritor of that, you will never be like them, you are set apart from others; to think differently from them, to always be one step ahead of them. It's not an easy thing to see, and like you yourself have done, it's easy to critisize what you don't understand. You too will be critiscized and people will not see you for what you can do, they will hate you and and never understand you, but you will see the truth for what it is and forgive them. As I do.

You will do things that other people don't like, but by doing so you will achieve so much. You will be different and you will be hated, but you will be the lone voice in the wilderness, the one who does not accept the conventional norms. Please understand that even though you get no thanks for it, and that all you believe in is taken from you, the sacrifice is worth it. You will make a difference to peoples lives in a way most people cannot imagine. You will achieve things that the people you now have as friends could never hope to do. Times will be hard, and there will be times when you want to throw it all away and just be normal like the others, but that will not happen. It is not in you to be average, you will always be special. When those times come, remember me and know you were not alone.

I don't know what it is you will do, I don't know what field of expertise you will choose. But I do know that whatever you choose to do, you will do better than any one before you has done. You will become a legend, but be cautious, you have a duty to protect those less fortunate than you. You must love those that hate you, and you must always serve the greater good. Remember, they hate because they do not understand, they fear because they cannot do. You have been blessed in that you can understand, and that you can do. So take that and work for them. Don't be selfish;

I wish we could spend more time discussing these things, that I could have more time showing you how you could make a difference. But I have used up what time I had, I can only hope that I showed you all you needed to prepare for the future.

Thread Information