Thread: Get an opinion

Get an opinion

Doesn't have to be mine or anyone elses....but say something here.

I am not much into politics but I will say I hope Hillary Clinton doesn't run for president and if she does I hope she loses big time. Kind of off the wall but you said to say something so I did.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

One time we were at KORD (Chicago O'hare) and they had the whole terminal closed off.
    When me and my mom were in florida in october President Bush flew into Miami Intl. and they didn't close off anything.

My opinion?

They suspect more people want to kill hilary.

I would have to second that opinion!
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

Quote Originally Posted by tkdlady
    but I will say I hope Hillary Clinton doesn't run for president and if she does I hope she loses big time.
    I totally agree. Then again, if the Democrats run her....there is a bigger chance they will lose. I doubt I would support ANY woman for President.

And you got a genius in office right now.

No, they've got a complete psychopath running the country atm.

Hilary is a tard, no wonder Clinton wandered, if he hadn't they would have tried to impeach him for being gay or nuts.

I don't know why, but I really liked Clinton. I'm guessing the reason I liked him so much is that he seemed a bit more realistic to me as a president and more like a real person. He almost made keeping up on politics interesting and I can't say that any other president (including Reagan) ever did that for me.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

You guys like Clinton because you live in CANADA and only hear the news spin in that direction. You don't think it's kind of odd that all the American members on here, who don't know each other personally, all pretty much feel the same way about Clinton?

------------------------
    Speaking of wacky politicians...how about the Mayor of New Orleans making the statement publicly:

On Monday, Nagin said God wanted New Orleans to be predominantly black and said he didn't care what the predominantly white Uptown section of the city had to say about it.

"I don't care what people are saying Uptown or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate at the end of the day," he said. "This city will be a majority African-American city. It's the way God wants it to be."

What a retard! Can you imagine if a WHITE person said that the other way around???

Quote Originally Posted by Merika
    You guys like Clinton because you live in CANADA and only hear the news spin in that direction...
    QFT

On Monday, Nagin said God wanted New Orleans to be predominantly black and said he didn't care what the predominantly white Uptown section of the city had to say about it.

"I don't care what people are saying Uptown or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate at the end of the day," he said. "This city will be a majority African-American city. It's the way God wants it to be."
    That's really sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    George Bush hates black people
    What a tard. I still stand by my opinion that Clinton was the man

I said I liked Clinton because he seemed more real to me and made politics somewhat interesting, even psycho can't do that, he just scares me. I realize that politics and the media in general are greatly influenced by the highest bidder, predjudice, public interest, ratings, etc., but that doesn't mean I'm a nutjob for preferring Clinton over Bush.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

I like neither Clinton nor Bush - although I cannot deny that the idea of rule by the philosophers (as opposed to democratic rule) seems more appealing to me these days.
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

I think Bush is a squirrel most of the time. It doesn't really matter...a President has far less power than what the rest of the world seems to think.

As I've said...I vote Republican because their platform most represents my personal beliefs. Who they run is pretty much irrelevant to me. In the end....it's only important our platform gets represented as much as possible.

I was watching an interesting special on TV though...about how the first President Bush and Clinton were VERY good friends. I knew they did a few fund raiser things together....but I didn't know they actually hung out on a personal basis. I wonder if Barbara and Hillary talk???

Thread Information