Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: When you were 13....

That is not true Floxy. I guess if people knew you at 13 and know you now, they can see what difference a few good hearts can make.
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

Re: When you were 13....

Quote Originally Posted by Vautrin View Post
    That is not true Floxy. I guess if people knew you at 13 and know you now, they can see what difference a few good hearts can make.
    What I meant was, I don't think people here would care to read in detail the sexual, physical and emotional abuse I received as a child because it would not be appropriate for me to disclose it. I realise there is a fine line between offending readers and only sharing what is acceptable.

I owe much of my healing to my wonderful mum, a loving and strong family unit, an excellent counseller and my Christian faith. Sharing some of those things is more important to me than the past because I would hope it would benefit some here.

Thread Information