Thread: World War One

World War One

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk...ld_war_one.htm

The News last evening reported that a great number of young people did not know anything about World War One. I thought this was a great link.

The same holds true for Europe; where most of the fighting was.
    Most Dutch don't even know there is a small German-speaking minority in Belgium; which is a result of territorial gains made by Belgium after WW I (compensation).
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

Re: World War One

this forum has some resources and an area to discuss WWI history, I highly recomend it
    Hi there!

I want to take a moment to tell you about History-forums.com. We offer a wide variety of historical topics from The American Revolution to the Zulu wars and everything else. We are a small but friendly group of people who enjoy talking history as well as some light fun and games as well. But theres room for more and we would like to see you come check us out.

Now we would never want you to leave this forum, and encourage you to come visit us only if it wont interfere with the time you spend here, but if you have a few moments you may find we are well worth the visit. We feature a full forum setup with a format that is familiar as we utilize vBulletin forum software. It ofers a social networing framework as well, allowing for friends lists and individual photo galleries and all. We also have a great FlashChat setup integrated with our forums, so it only requires one registration to use it all. We try to be in chat every evening about 9 PM Eastern so please do come check that out as well.

Oh well, not trying to bore you,, so let me close by saying that I look forward to seeing you there!

<---Link Drop Removed--->

Re: World War One

hist-forumnut, please observe our rules when it comes to offsite linking as a New Member.

There is plenty of information contained in our FAQ outlining our Forum Policy and even a section specially dedicated to New Members; some of which only register here with the intent to spam our forums with blatant self promotion. Since we cannot determine who's legitimate and who's just here to abuse our sites integrity all New Members must be treated equally.

Since you're a New Member here and it's not 110% clear if your just here to market yourself, you're being given the benefit of the doubt and are only receiving a warning for offsite linking as a New Member. I urge you to please check the links provided above and adhere to our common sense forum principles.

Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to post them in our "Suggestion Box" Forum.

Thanks,

Ken (aka Duke)
    Lifesupporters.com Network Founder
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

Thread Information