Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: What is Everyone doing this Weekend?

i have to clean up my parents house because they had a huge fight and smashed everything up *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal View Post
    i have to clean up my parents house because they had a huge fight and smashed everything up *sigh*
    uh, not my business, really, but why don't they clean it up themselves?

because i dont want my pets walking through broken glass and wood and stuff.

was trying to find the toaster to make some toast, but i think its under the pile of wood that was a kitchen a table... think i need to by some new plates and stuff tomorrow cant find any another day in life, i'll get over it.

was trying to find the toaster to make some toast, but i think its under the pile of wood that was a kitchen a table... think i need to by some new plates and stuff tomorrow cant find any another day in life, i'll get over it.
    That must have been quite a fight...are they okay?? Are YOU okay witnessing that?

I am home from my Labor Day party. Very enjoyable. Tried a new drink. It is called PIMM and it was mixed with Sprite. I guess it is an English version of Sangria. The PIMM is some type of beer and it was very good. I need to find some of that PIMM but I don't think I will have a lot of luck around here. Tomorrow I will vegetate.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

That sounds like some sorta fight, are your parents professional wrestlers or something?

lol i hope not! i dunno what it was about i took a walk, could be dealing with that, came back tho and the house just represented what my house used to be like after my exs rages. was heartbreaking to see it.

Spent the first few days with my daughter which was nice of course.

Now I'm alone and lazier than he11.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

;uba btw they are fine i think, not talking atm they'll get over it, and um, i dunno i think im ok, just fed up.

Tkdlady i believe you mean Pimms? normally drank with lemonade, tho our lemonade is not very lemony, sprite i think would of been too much.

its not a beer its actually a spirit, there is lots of different pimms, i could tell you about them all but i'll stick to the classic Pimms No.1 because tis the most common type of Pimms to drink, its also in my opinion the best.

now i LOVE pimms, i have lots of it here and its not cheap, its very much a higher class drink and really summer only

as for the drink itself the info can be found HERE

Ya, Pimms, that is what it was called. The ladies who have been to England did mention that it is usually mixed with lemonade but I thought the sprite worked well. We didn't have any lemonade last night and sprite is lemony. It is difficult to find over here at least in my neck of the woods. The one lady was just in Europe in June and brought back a bottle of it. I think she said she has found it at one of the liquor stores on the Air Force base but I can't go there. Not military. I will just have to wait until she buys some and we make it again. Thanks for the info.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

Pretty quiet here...Left alone totally yesterday (my husband worked) and it was THE hardest day yet though I tried to read funny stuff on the Internet...worked to a point but not as much as I'd hoped...

its football day.

Spent part of yesterday pulling weeds out of my garden areas then had to come in and recuperate from the heat stoke. Had more weeds to pull this morning but did it earlier and it was shadier in the backyard. Tonight I am going to a going away party for one of our TKD instructors. Right now I am trying to get motivated to do my bills. *Sigh*

Hope everyone else's weekend went/is going well.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangelism View Post
    its football day.
    I was wondering why I just couldn't start to watch a game, I ALWAYS look forward to the first Sunday of the NFL season...then I realized my cat used to cuddle up and watch it with me

i worked saturday so my weekend is sunday and monday, spent all morning talking to my other half, and nursing my sick cat, slept all day (which i really needed) got up nursing kitty again and watching comedy shows on you tube with the fiance,

i worked saturday so my weekend is sunday and monday, spent all morning talking to my other half, and nursing my sick cat, slept all day (which i really needed) got up nursing kitty again and watching comedy shows on you tube with the fiance,
    What is wrong with your kitty..maybe I missed a post! Is she going to be okay?

*he* i didnt post about it no, hes got a bit of a temprature and was sick earlier, the woman next door left some rotting fish out for him ??(second time shes done it) i keep telling her not to, both my cat and my neighbours kitty are ill, so ive got them both here in my room atm, coz my room is cool, they have finally settled to sleep now, bless them, their tummys must be so sore

*he* i didnt post about it no, hes got a bit of a temprature and was sick earlier, the woman next door left some rotting fish out for him ??(second time shes done it) i keep telling her not to, both my cat and my neighbours kitty are ill, so ive got them both here in my room atm, coz my room is cool, they have finally settled to sleep now, bless them, their tummys must be so sore
    I hope they will both be well soon

....what is wrong with that woman?

i dont know, maybe shes not a cat woman? both kittys are doing much much better, they kept down both breakfast and dinner and are fast asleep now and their temps are going down nearly normal now

as for my day today, i went to the big town down the road (50min bus journey) and got some prints done of some of my photos and put them in a nice big album, gonna take them to work tomorrow and let the guys are work see them, it'll be the first time ive ever let people really see them, so just gonna show them first small group of people and go from there

oo i also gotta pick up a new bunny wednesday morning, it needs rehoming and i couldnt say no coz its cute. hopefully it'll be a good companion for the bunny i already have

or maybe she is just not smart and doesnt know not to feed bad fish to cats.

Ya, Pimms, that is what it was called. The ladies who have been to England did mention that it is usually mixed with lemonade but I thought the sprite worked well. We didn't have any lemonade last night and sprite is lemony. It is difficult to find over here at least in my neck of the woods. The one lady was just in Europe in June and brought back a bottle of it. I think she said she has found it at one of the liquor stores on the Air Force base but I can't go there. Not military. I will just have to wait until she buys some and we make it again. Thanks for the info.
    I love Pimms (No 1, of course! ) and lemonade with lots of fruit in it in summer, usually have a bottle in the house. I made some for Chloe (Isis) when she visited and she adored it and insisted that Merika would prefer it as a gift to anything else so I sent her some home with her. This thread reminded me that we had a really funny Pimms tasting IM conversation. Happy days

I'm out dancing Fri night, I've not been for ages and have itchy feet. I'll probably stay over at my friends. We usually chat and watch DVDs after a big night out so that will be Saturday. The kids have made me addicted to High School Musical so I may take that as light relief for the zombie horrors my friend likes. Sunday we have family and friends over for my daughters birthday.

Sounds like a full weekend Meanon. I really like the Pimms too. I hope my friend can find some more. It isn't as easy to find over here. Enjoy your weekend.

haha, high school musical, my sister is really into that...the girls in that movie are good looking so im not opposed to watching it when she asks me to...my weekend will be boring probably, my roomate is busy the whole weekend, so ill be home alone probably.

I'll be washing floors Saturday, hopefully watch some Football on Sunday.

working saturday, spending time with fb on sunday coz we're both not working, so something to look forward to at the end of the week!

Thread Information