Page 1 of 60 123 ... LastLast

What is Everyone doing this Weekend?

Must be busy; hardly any posting!

Just got back from San Diego on Friday afternoon and I was tired from the plane ride. Today I had a long day at Taekwondo working out and then helping put on a Self Defense clinic.

When I got home I had to take pictures of my son going off in a stretch limo to his ROTC Military Ball. He and his crowd looked good. Otherwise, it has been laid back.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

moved my grandpa into an apartment from morning 'til afternoon and went to "the fiddler on the roof" by the children's theatre.

Tomorrow is church then going to a sledding hill with a friend in the afternoon.

I've started my Spring Cleaning and think I put my neck out...literally! It was quite sore yesterday and still is today! I got up early to do the dishes from last night...then went back to bed for a few winks. The few winks turned out to be two whole hours! :roll: I missed the best part of the morning, but the POSITIVE thing is I had a GREAT morning nap!

Re:

i've spend my weekend with my family. we were all here and it was nice. then last night, krystal took kassy and erika home with her for the night. that was nice. relaxing.
    Life is what you make of it. Make it happen.

I ended up laying down in the back room at church for 2 hours this afternoon.
    The friend I was gonna go snowboarding with had to go to a cousin's play and I had hurt my back moving my grandpa into his new apartment on saturday.

I ended up talking with like 4 of my female friends for about an hour or hour and a half...

Re:

I ended up catching a cold from my daughter I think and now I feel like h@mmered sh1t.

I also spent a lot of time putting as many of the finishing touches as possible at gamemoviemaking.com as well as spending time learning how to script for Armed Assault. I'm hoping to have at least one teaser trailer out for an upcoming movie as well as 2 - 3 MP Missions for ArmA before summer.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

Duke, I hope you get over your cold quickly and Random, I hope your back is better today! My neck is hurting and I wish I had known what I did to it so I won't do it again!

I hope you all are feeling better real soon. I know what it is like to have a sore neck and back pain. I have a disk in my neck that is breaking down because I am old and if I sleep just right, I suffer for about a week. Colds are no fun either so get well soon Duke. Eat your chicken soup! :wink:
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

um if i have time looking for a place because i am getting kicked out of my uncles place in 3 weeks. funny thing is I wont be able to look for a house for 4-5 weeks due to work / already paid for vacation.

Re:

whyy you getting kicked out?

My friend moved out here about a month ago and i told him he could stay with me for a couple days. Well, he somehow just managed to stay here and took over my room, I am never in town - ever - so i guess they just got fed up. now i am pissed at my friend and ready to beat him cause i just lost my place to live and do NOT have time to find a new place.

Re: What is Everyone doing this Weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Luba View Post
    Must be busy; hardly any posting!
    It's pretty sad when I have to quote myself...

playing FF7...
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

I have been in Olando, FL since Wednesday to get my son ready for college and to visit my daughter. I was on the road home for 6 hours of today. I will try to catch up with the posting. I have a bit of housework things that need to get done before tomorrow however. I am sure I will procrastinate the rest of the afternoon away here anyway. I can get groceries tomorrow.

Thank God for the long weekend! I sure need the extra day! I completed my ironing and will now go to exercise since my ever-releasing-frustrating post of this morning....

You go girl!!! I wish I had a three day weekend. Soon. Labor Day is just around the corner. I am going to go eat lunch with a friend from work in about an hour and then we are going to the movies. Looking forward to the afternoon out. Then I have to get groceries, yuck!

I've finally broken down and asked for help with the wiki which is tough for me because it's the first time I've had to go offsite to get help making software work. Quite honestly, I feel a bit humiliated by it all.

The good thing is that this guy seems to know the wiki software in and out so with any luck, we may have a fully functional wiki component by the end of this long weekend.

Aside from that, I'm re-writing many of our news articles for better placement within the SERPS as well as adding a few new, targeted articles to help increase site exposure as well as for use in the printed, lifesupporters.com, page.
    My Daughter Rules!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Male pride. You can't know everything Duke. I am glad you asked for help. You were getting too grouchy Monsieur Le Gruouch. JK

not enough, stayed around most of the weekend.

Long weekend? Went out drinking with a couple girls from work, hit it off really well with one of them. Saturday went to a rock bar. Sunday, went to banff, got schmammered and don't remember too much.

This weekend is another long weekend for me. I am going to BC to Shambhala with a couple good buddies from banff. Leave tomorrow morning. Tonight I am just going to the Aurora in Banff for it's 8th anniversary party - got $150 in free drink coupons hehe.

its almost a new weekend, gonna go out to the bar, try and make my friend talk to girls

I'll give the same answer as usual. In my life it's usually one of two responses:
    1. I have my daughter with me so we'll do whatever she wants to do,
    2. I'm working on the wiki.
    This weekend is a mix of 1 and 2.
    My Daughter Rules!

Car goes to get the oil changed tomorrow (day off from work, yeah), Saturday going to lunch with some girlfriends, Sunday my usual household stuff before the work week on Monday.

I'm STILL smiling because I had a call from my granddaughter!

Thread Information