Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 808182
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2040

Re: When checking in at Lifesupporters...

ooh don't mention spam.............. I instantly go to the Monty Python Spam Sketch.... lolol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

It has been a while but I so wish all of you a good weekend.

Another week has flown by and the weather is now taking a wintry turn, had to de-ice the car before leaving for home. I hope that all of you have a great weekend and if it's cold where you are, wrap up warm and if its warm, don't get too hot :-)

It has been cold today. Just 22 degrees. Celsius.
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

Show off LOL. It was 5 DegC when I left work today and we officially had "natte sneuw" LOL (wet snow folks)

Natte sneeuw (sorry to be pedantic about the spelling - Dutch can be pretty horrible with all the vowels).

Sure beats frozen rain (ijzel) though. Wet snow simply melts. Frozen rain causes a ton of accidents.
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

Ok..... Natte sneeuw LOL. It's turned to 14 deg in the past 2 days, making it hard to decide what to wear each day...... I've taken to having layers and extra stuff in the car... like a suitcase LOL

Same problem here - lots of intermittent showers. So if you don't want to carry an umbrella, you have to dress a bit warmly. And then, when you do, the showers don't hit until you're home.

So, you either sweat like a pig in bright sunshine, or you freeze to death in the rain. Neither option too appealing. I failed for the first one twice this week.

Another weekend has come around........I have no idea where the weeks are going. A busy time tomorrow trying to get the lounge sorted and find a little space to put the Xmas tree up soon. Wish you all a great weekend wherever you are

So here we are 12 days until Christmas, finding it hard to find time for posting with so much going on and the lack of Festive spirit. I love when the weather turns all frosty but even that is missing as we've got drizzly grey days.

I finally got the tree done so at least now "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" .

Attached Images Attached Images

Time for me to get out the t-shirts for Christmas

I trust everyone has enjoyed this festive holiday wherever you are.

We had a good festive season this year - lots of good things happening (which is nice, considering how dreadful the year was otherwise), and we can't wait for 2017.

Hope everyone has had a good Christmas, and will have a good 2017. I hope Luba can stick to her New Year's resolution just to eat 1 salted peanut a day

It is a sad day for many reasons, I feel the pain of those close to me as well as those out in the world. I just wish you all to be safe and be loved.

It has been quiet around here.

Hopefully I should be back in Kenya next month.

Thread Information