Page 1 of 84 123 ... LastLast

When checking in at Lifesupporters...

just typing anything that comes to your mind whether there is anything to post to or not...even if you continually check in and there is no traffic that day?

On the weekends sometimes I check in from three - maybe eight times, and on weekdays about three times and if there are no posts to respond to I just 'log out'. So how about using this topic to just say anything EVERYTIME you check in and we'll see where this takes us....IT COULD BE WILD AND FUN! Say anything that's on your mind EXCEPT if it's a little off-colour...I'm sure Duke wants it to be a Clean Network!

So I'll start....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 6:20 a.m. and I am happy to report my Cat still loves me even though she had her shots and claws clipped at the Vets and was absolutely terrified and growled at the sweet looking Vet the WHOLE time! She cuddled either with my husband or me every time we sat down!

Quote Originally Posted by Meanon
    Hi Luba. I've dropped by most days too..... maybe we should post when we do!
    I've started a whole new thread about just that, Meanon! It's titled "When checking in at Lifesupporters...how about..."

Quote Originally Posted by Duke
    I drop by at least 5 or 6 times/day, every day but haven't started a new topic in forever it seems.
    So, Duke, our beautiful and fearless leader, this means you, too, under the new topic mentioned above, please post even if it's new adventures about the ongoing saga of your 'bum'! Okay?

Re:

well its 9am and i just got home from last night.

It's a quiet and peaceful Sunday morning! I had a great breakfast and am having my coffee now...

hoping this topic really takes off and everyone posts on it before 'logging off'. If it goes how I hope it goes, the posts for the year will really go up.

Again, just say anything that comes to mind...even if it's a joke you heard

DA, thanks again for the PM's!

Re:

it's 11:20 am and i'm waitinf for hubby to get ready (as usual) so we can go easter shopping and pick up a few things that we need.
    Life is what you make of it. Make it happen.

Just checking back in to see if my idea is working or if some people think I'm out to lunch

I've just finished painting a Care Bear on my littlest granddaughter's oil painting and nothing makes me happier than taking a blank Canvas and breathing life into it....also taking a blank page and writing on it, thoughts, feelings, or just general observations...What a natural high!!!

Going to do a bit of ironing now....

Hoping everyone is having a GREAT Sunday!

Just checking in again and trying to live up to my own suggestion! I hope it won't be a very quiet Sunday here....

Re:

it's 2:15 and i'm checking in again. done my shopping, just put my scallop potatoes (homemade) in the oven for dinner and put in another load of laundy in the washer.

I LOVE Scalloped Potatoes....we usually have ours with meatloaf! What is the meat you have with yours, Star?

Re:

i'm having lighly battered pan fried fish with it and some kind of vegetable.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Star
    i'm having lighly battered pan fried fish with it and some kind of vegetable.
    Sounds like a heavenly combination! I wish there was a "smacking my lips" emoticon!

Quote Originally Posted by Luba
    I LOVE Scalloped Potatoes....we usually have ours with meatloaf! What is the meat you have with yours, Star?
    I've never liked scalloped potatoes, maybe thats why I bonded so closely with meatloaf.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

I don't like eggplant

I'm SO glad Spring begins this week, I've got a bad case of Cabin Fever!

I don't like eggplant
    you and me both. don't like squash either.

I like scalloped potatoes and meatloaf (only my own homemade meatloaf though). I took my son out car shopping this afternoon otherwise I would have posted here more. We saw a couple cars worth looking at again. Next time we go we will have money in hand. Today was just to see what was available in our price range and met our other specs. Unfortunately, not too much. Hopefully next weekend will be better. Haven't decided what to do for supper. Have some leftover corned beef and cabbage from yesterday's party so that may be it. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, everyone.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

Quote Originally Posted by Star
    I don't like eggplant
    you and me both. don't like squash either.
    Squash...yuck!

Never have tried corned beef and cabbage...is it great?

Corned beef has a different taste but I think it is good especially with cabbage and new potatoes. I like most kinds of squash. It depends on how you cook it. Acorn squash is good cut in half, baked upside down until done and then you turn it up, put butter and brown sugar in the area where the seeds and guts were and then broil it until the butter is melted and the sugar and butter mix is bubbly. Very good.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

I wish tomorrow wasn't Monday. I need more of a weekend. I don't want to go to work anymore. It isn't fun anymore. I need to find a new job. I hear McDonald's is hiring. I can say "You want fries with that?" Why can't the work week be two days long and the weekend 5 days? I guess that is enough whining.

Re:

today went so slow...i wanted time to think after last night and i had to be with my parents all day

Yes, it's the end of another weekend; went fast as usual! My last check-in for the day then prepare for tomorrow and another work week. No matter how hard I try to make the weekends last longer by getting up earlier, Sunday night always comes just as fast....

Re:

I've been working on e-ztheme.com much of the weekend, trying to get the theme done so I can upgrade gamemoviemaking.com and then start on these sites.

I also joined up with cb so I hope to start creating my own custom themes sometime mid this year.

I've also obtained vBulletin for lifesupporters.com when I'm finally ready to move. I'll be testing Joomla, Drupal and possibly Typo3 with SEO articles to see which one ranks highest in the SERPS. Whichever one wins will likely become the new CMS for lifesupporters.com with a vBulletin Forum.

Work, work, work.
    My Daughter Rules!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Re:

i LOVE corned beef. haven't had that in a long time - maybe i'll make that next weekened.

now that i have a 3 day weekend, it doesn't seem to go by as fast anymore. i love having friday, saturday and sunday off. i get so much more stuff done and relax time is actually there for me! although, i will be working a few hours next friday. i have no choice because if i don't, i'll misss out on winning some prizes.

well, it's already 10:35 pm. almost time for me to go beddy-bye and start my work week tomorrow. i like mondays though. hate wednesdays. wednesday is a very long day for me. working 11 hour shifts are loooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngg!

unless i get an e-mail telling me something new's been posted, i won't be back tonight.

have a good week everyone!

It's 5:16 a.m. and I've completed a letter to a friend I need to send today, so here I am checking in for the morning.

I used to be able to write such long letters and now I just can't seem to be able to do that! Ten pages used to be written like nothing, especially to someone close where almost anything could be said, but now I've grown so dull that I sit at my computer til something comes up in my brain that might seem mildy interesting to someone....so I type that.

Now I've decided to type a little most nights on my weekly letters to friends and it works and I don't feel so anxious and put-on-the-spot!

Re:

Checking in for about the zillionth time today. I didn't end up going to work today because I slept in (something I don't think I've ever done in my work history) and because we are really dead at work right now. I guess all this behind the scenes stuff has really taken it's toll on me as of late so I'm doing zip today.
    My Daughter Rules!

Thread Information