Baby cut out of the mothers womb

I know this was started on another thread but i'm sure we'll all have many comments to say on this story as welll, so I fuigured we'd start a new thread.... What the heck is wrong with these people. here's another link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6727845/

I'm not sure what the link has to do with the "killing of unborn children."

Sounds like the old story of Crazy Person gets address of Gullible Unfortuneate online, GU gives away her address, and CP kills them, preforms a Caesarian, and kidnaps the child.

SH are you trying to extrapolate the behavior of the CP to all abortion proponents? If so, it seems IMHO, that painting their cause with this broad a brush is unnecessarily and may make the anti-abortion cause seem "extreme."

Quote Originally Posted by Samson

SH are you trying to extrapolate the behavior of the CP to all abortion proponents? If so, it seems IMHO, that painting their cause with this broad a brush is unnecessarily and may make the anti-abortion cause seem "extreme."
    O.K you lost me??

Stoneheather, you are right about splitting the post. I thought about it last night but it was late and I was tired.

Samson, I'm not sure if this article would have anything at all to do with the abortion issue since it was obviously not the mother's choice. Maybe I misunderstood what you were relating it to.......

I think if I were pregnant, such as Stoneheather, I would take some extra precautions as time went along....because apparently there are people out there even more Nucking Futs than I've given them credit for.

Do you think this will get as much attention as the Scott Peterson Case?

I tried to split the other one and combine the two...but I don't know how to do it. Maybe Duke will.....

No SH....I don't think it will get much media time at all. It doesn't have all the elements which make for a long public attention span. Court TV may keep it alive if the court case becomes public for broadcasting....but the other media groups probably won't.

I'm just glad the baby is alive, and I also hope she gets bigger charges

Heather and other soon to be Mommies- Caution before reading

I don't think this will receive the same coverage as the Scott Peterson trial for fear of stirring up new criminals.

This has the ring of an Urban Legend to it- when I 1st heard the story I thought of the tales of "The Kidney Snatchers" and black market organ harvests

Now there are already tales of distraught women (parents) willing to pay $ for black market babies- Nobody wants to see this become a division of an already unsavory practice.

Another frightening thought- pregnant women VOLUNTEERING their unborn children- women who would have a late term abortion if it were available but see this as a new alternative. 8O

Just a quick question, the initial topic of this post has little to nothing to do with politics, so why is it in here?

I think it is using politics as synonimous for current issues as there is no forum for that. Off topic seems like more of a "relaxation" forum so as there are currently no elections and many local govs aren't currently in session- it would make sense to give this forum a bit of versatility instead of letting it waste away waiting for party debates or repetitious war debates. Dontcha think?

Course it's not my site so Duke or the Mods may want to move it.

Hallo Faye!

Anyway, yeah, I read about that at CNN.com. I think it's horrid. I used to read about Mary Ingals Wilder when I was growing up (living in Appaliacha, it's hard NOT to have to read about her) and I believe I read that either she or someone who was living with her at the time of the Indian raid got their baby cut out of their stomachs. I had to stop reading the book at that point because I just couldn't take it.

It's one of the worst thigns you can do to someone, if they want that baby.

Fayebelle is right.....the Polictical Topics cover anything which is Current Event...which are always a type of politics since they generally bring out a discussion representing a policital decision or current law.

I agree YellowLioness. Totally!

Samson...You"re saying "the old Story" like it's a common practice, socially acceptable and unworthy of public mention. Are you that cold and into yourself that you can't understand your neighbors' pain?

Quote Originally Posted by Samson
    I'm not sure that it isn't Samson. I've been torn on this issue due to being personally aquainted with those who had a choice they had to make for any number of reasons. I don't know if I don't feel the CP is committing the same actions as the Doctor involved...... it's a quandry of sorts for me.

Thread Information