Check out this story
    SKIDMORE, Mo. — Authorities have charged a woman with killing mom-to-be Bobbi Jo Stinnett (search) and cutting the fetus from her womb.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,141836,00.html

I wonder if this will get the same media attention the Petterson case did?

NICE PIC Alkali.... I goofed with the link since the URL thing never works for me either as far as a direct click.

As we were talking earlier..... I can't imagine how someone could safely cut a baby out of it's mother without having some surgical skills. This is one of the worst stories I've read lately.

OMG! That's unbelievable! How can anyone do such a thing? The woman who did this should get the death penalty. From what I read from the article, this isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened. It's the first time I heard of this kind of thing happening. WOW!
    Life is what you make of it. Make it happen.

At least they did a great job in finding the baby and tracking down who did it.

Chances are the woman who did it will get off due to some 'psychological' problem. Ofcourse, I guess you would really have to have one to do something like that.

The kidnapped baby, said to be in good health, was taken to a hospital in Topeka, Kan., authorities said.

In news conference it was mentioned that the local sheriff had trouble calling the Amber alert because this was a stolen fetus not an abducted child. Good lord, this criminal murders the mother, performs a do it yourself C section and that fetus becomes a baby on exposure to air. It's a troubled and screwed up world we live in.

OMG I heard little about this last night but I had to turn the TV off, Due to my new pregnancy this stuff really disturbs me. I'm glad the baby survived, that is deffinatly a Mirical Baby.

Thread Information