Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Signs of God

Re: Signs of God

So many people are leaving the church and returning to God through spirituality; an inner belief system. The church might have something. I donít know, Iím not a religious person. But from things I have read religion is responsible for so much of the worldís problems and wars.

People were taught to fear God. And that was all well and good when most people couldnít read the laws of the land. It was a way of keeping the peasants in line. Today with all the information available, we can do our own research and create our own belief system. Itís turning out that we donít have to be religious to believe in God, not as a grey haired old man in the clouds, but as the very reason we exist.

There are some truths we can depend on in faith. We encourage others to keep the faith in a loving creator who values us all. While it's true that all the answers are not readily available, peace can come with the acceptance that our full understanding isn't really required. Thank God for that!
    OlyLife
    Helping you make the most of your one and only life - That's OlyLife!

Be warned Iím going to ramble for a bit and you are going to decide for yourself how much sense it makes.

We each believe what we believe. Itís my belief that itís our beliefs and our perception that creates good and evil. God and Lucifer or Jesus and Judas equals good and bad. There is no good and bad, there is only our perception of what we perceive to be good or bad. It is what it is. Everything is just how itís supposed to be and we are each in the right seat for us at this moment in time.

Duke, God doesnít judge us, we judge ourselves. God doesnít punish us, we punish ourselves. Why do we do this? Because, whether we are aware of it or not, we are all on a very steep personal and spiritual learning curve and we go willingly into this process because it benefits us in the long term. These are my beliefs. You are not obligated to take any of this onboard.

We might never know the Truth but I believe that practising meditation can bring us closer to our own truth. What we BELIVE we CREATE!! And we may all be in need of a mental-tidy.

Thread Information