Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,213

    Obama: Leader of.....??

    nothing?

    Has he EVER lead Anything?

    According to Rudy Guiliani: No.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    446

    Re: Obama: Leader of.....??

    He lead a community programme once. I think. Then again what did Bush Junior lead before Office? His business dealings never went very well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    177

    Re: Obama: Leader of.....??

    GWB was the governor of Texas for almost 6 years.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    1,199

    Re: Obama: Leader of.....??

    He is the leader of.........change.

    Does it matter if he had been a mayor or governor? It might help, but being a President is unlike being a mayor or governor, they are all separate jobs. Being President in the U.S does not mean you are all alone guiding people. Being President is about teamwork and collective thinking, overall he has a final say but the President does not run this country alone. Just like the mayor and governor are part of the team.
    " To thy own self be true..."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Land of Funk
    Posts
    287

    Re: Obama: Leader of.....??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    He lead a community programme once. I think. Then again what did Bush Junior lead before Office? His business dealings never went very well.

    He led the Annenberg Challenge program which funnelled $110M into radical causes instead of real education programs such as teaching algebra. IWO, it was Pure Pork for William Ayers and his pals.

    Bush did very well with The Texas Rangers.
    One's Blog

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    314

    Re: Obama: Leader of.....??

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Obama: Leader of.....??
    The upcoming November 5 race riots...

    oh, wait... that'd be Michelle Obama...

    "You know how it feels when you're leaning back on a chair, and you lean too far back, and you almost fall over backwards, but then you catch yourself at the last second? I feel like that all the time..." - Stephen Wright

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,209

    Re: Obama: Leader of.....??

    Leave Obama Alone!

    /Chris Crocker Moment


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Land of Funk
    Posts
    287

    Re: Obama: Leader of.....??

    According to Obama himself, he is qualified to be President because he has led his campaign for 1.5 years.

    Be afwaid. Be vewy vewy afwaid.
    One's Blog

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    12,071

    Re: Obama: Leader of.....??

    Quote Originally Posted by boedicca View Post
    According to Obama himself, he is qualified to be President because he has led his campaign for 1.5 years.

    Be afwaid. Be vewy vewy afwaid.

    That's good enough for me!!!

    What a dip stick he is.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20

    Re: Obama: Leader of.....??

    Quote Originally Posted by BridgieBridge View Post
    He is the leader of.........change.

    Does it matter if he had been a mayor or governor? It might help, but being a President is unlike being a mayor or governor, they are all separate jobs. Being President in the U.S does not mean you are all alone guiding people. Being President is about teamwork and collective thinking, overall he has a final say but the President does not run this country alone. Just like the mayor and governor are part of the team.
    Being an executive means you MUST take responsibility for your decisions. It means having to make a decision. Unlike being an Illinois legislator and voting present on difficult votes. As a Senator, he missed 45% of his votes last session. If you recal, he tried to insult McCain for supporting Bush 90% of the time.(keep in mind, coming from the same party, this isn't unreasonable) On the other side of that coin, Barrack voted along party lines (when he voted) 96% of the time. Gosh, supporting a do-nothing Democrat controlled Congress on almost every vote. Is he a leader or a tow-the-party-line lap dog?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20

    Re: Obama: Leader of.....??

    Quote Originally Posted by TKDLady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boedicca View Post
    According to Obama himself, he is qualified to be President because he has led his campaign for 1.5 years.

    Be afwaid. Be vewy vewy afwaid.

    That's good enough for me!!!

    What a dipstick he is.


    No kidding....and if he loses does that mean he has failed at his only executive position? Does that eliminate him from running again?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Land of Funk
    Posts
    287

    Re: Obama: Leader of.....??

    I am really disliking the threat of racially motivated violence that is being spread around if he loses. I'm not going to vote for Obama - and it has absolutely nothing to do with his race. My decision is based upon his extreme lack of accomplishments in a position of real authority and accountability - and his functionally illiterate economic policies which will send not just the U.S. but the entire world into a depression if fully implemented.
    One's Blog

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Obama President
    By Duke in forum Politics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 12:27 AM
  2. What World Leader Do You Admire the Most?
    By Luba in forum The World around us
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 10:04 PM
  3. Is Your Heart or Your Gut Feeling the Leader
    By Luba in forum Marriage, Dating
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 08:54 PM
  4. If you were Leader
    By Merika in forum Politics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 12:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •