Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What Women Look For In a Mate

Lol still a night owl - some things never change

I think I should change my avatar to "night owl", though I am sure women are not looking for one
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Keep true to the dreams of your youth. - Friedrich Schiller

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

I liked the Greek god you had when I joined!! Do you still have that one? An owl would work for you too!
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

Was actually a statue of Balzac, which is somewhere in Paris. Not a Greek god by any stretch of the imagination since he stood at 5 feet nought.

Don't have the image anymore, but I am sure I can hunt it down.
    The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

The only philosophy which can be responsibly practised in face of despair is the attempt to contemplate all things as they would present themselves from the standpoint of redemption. - Theodor Adorno

Well I didn't know who, just looked like one of those Greek statues.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

Quote Originally Posted by Meanon View Post
    Vautrin I'll share the list tomorrow, too late for that epic now!
    Still waiting for that list.

I think she must have been half asleep at the time. Probably doesn't even remember saying it!!

That is what every husband says when he promised something to the Mrs.

She won't get away with that one.

You go get her Vautrin!!

I'll get my answers. Someday.

I would be interested in her answers too. Just to compare notes.

What stopped you from publishing your list?

I thought I did list some things. I will have to go back and check now.

Quote Originally Posted by TKDLady View Post
    I am going to bump this one up just because. Valentine's Day just go over, Spring is in the air, what ever reason!! Ha Ha.

I look for someone who I can talk openly to. Someone who will listen to what I have to say as well. I like humor and kindness. I look for someone who will enjoy doing the things I enjoy just because it is with me and I would do the same with them. I nice face and a cute butt help!!!
    Here is my list Vautrin. It was near the beginning of the thread.

This all started a debate with WDH too. He never did send me that PM with the 3 or 4 things!!!

But your list is possible, as opposed to Meanon's supposedly impossible list. So it can't be compared; therefore your list is incomplete. [flawed logic, I know].

Perhaps tell him he only may get his beer once he does follow through.

I didn't make it impossible because then I wouldn't ever get anyone!! I like men and I want to enjoy their company. As for WDH and his 3 or 4 things I think maybe I should just let sleeping dogs lie on that one!

He wants a woman that brings him his beer

I guess it is fairly complete now

Ha Ha Ha. I can't wait until he gets on and sees this. You could have added mows his lawn, does his laundry, cooks his meals, blah blah blah .... Hi WDH, Love ya!!!!

The price he pays for not sending that PM.

Ha Ha. He won't care. I did send him an email telling him we were picking on him. I figure he won't care about that either!!!

He probably does not mind you picking on him. Me, however, is a different matter.

Depends on what you are saying! Ha Ha.

He is a man. 'nuff said.

Well since I don't know how a man's mind works real well I will have to take your word for it. Men say women are complicated but I think it is just as complicated the other way around.

Thread Information