Thread: Amber Fry

Amber Fry

Amber fry has been on tons of TV shows lately. I saw her on dateline. I felt sorry for her, I don't think she had a clue about Scotts wife.

Anyone else catch it?

I don't think she had a clue period.

Personally- I'm still not convinced Scott did it. Would you still feel sorry for her if he was innocent?

Whether he's guilty or not really doesn't have anything to do with her. She did what the police asked her to do. If he made himself look like a major AssHat by continuing to call her after his wife and unborn baby mysteriously floated ashore from the area he had been fishing in....that was his own stupidity.

I don't think they were together all that long before it all happened. If I truly loved someone....I wouldn't have went to the police to begin with. I'd have kept my little story to myself.

Then again....I'm weirdly loyal.

I think she did an awasome job, and I am so glad lacy's parents graciously accepted her.... I HATE SCOTT Peterson :evil: :twisted: :evil:

I don't feel too strongly about him one way or another. I think it's a shame a man with so much potential, education and good looks screwed up his life like that. What a complete waste. His family must be devastated.

Can you imagine how his Mom must feel. Just because your son is convicted of something so brutal and horrible....doesn't mean you stop loving them. I don't see how he can live with himself.

In this one case though...I feel a little like Fayebelle....there just wasn't enough physical evidence to convict him....much less give him the death penalty. I think he did it....but I would have had a hard time as a jury member convicting him. I doubt he'll ever GET the death penalty...California isn't prone to go through with it for decades after sentencing.

I never heard of amber fry before now. Probably because I paid no attention to this overblown case.

She was his blonde mistress who taped all his telephone conversations with her and gave them to the police. Unfortunately....most were made AFTER his wife was missing. So, he's making these calls in his truck while at a candle light vigil for his missing wife and unborn baby. It didn't look good.

Personally, I think he was convicted more due to having an affair while his wife was pregnant than on any solid facts. Again...he probably did it and it appears that way.....but the only evidence is pretty darn circumstantial.

I see what your saying about evidence, but the psycological behavior didn't match up, if he didn't do it why tell Mrs. Fry that his wife was "DEAd " before she was missing.. THat gives me reason to believe it was pre meditated.

I wonder why there was never a lie detector test taken.\

Anyhow, Amber Fry is getting alot of heat and people are saying that she had to have known that Scott P was married, I disigree listening to the tapes hw was a good minipulator I don't think she had a clue.

( Maby I just hate Scott P so much because I'm pregnant now :? )

I don't think she knew he was married. I know from past experience, if a guy lives in another town, he can cover that up for a very long time.

I think some people, who are considered pathological liars, can easily pass the lie detector test. Like you though....I wonder why they didn't at least try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Merika
    I think some people, who are considered pathological liars, can easily pass the lie detector test. Like you though....I wonder why they didn't at least try it.

They can- I learned this in psychology- they convince themselves the lie is true- therefore they have no measurable reaction that they are trying to tell a lie- they think it's the truth Kinda like if someone tells you a lie that you think is the truth (ex- a friend tells you she bought a ring for $400 when she really pd $40) you could tell the lie and pass a lie detector test b/c you THINK it is true

I've known people like that. They are impossible to live with.....and lethal to love. Best thing is to stay clear....but it's so hard to realize it until it's too late.

Thread Information