Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Michael Jackson Passed

Quote Originally Posted by IR_Efrem View Post
    I heard that after Farrah Fawcett died, god granted her one wish. She had the hope that children around the world would be safe from harm.

One hour later Michael Jackson died.
    omfglmao I just about died reading this! Is anyone else sick of hearing MJ on the radio 24/7? I can't take anymore Thriller or Beat It!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Weiser View Post
    I can't take anymore Beat It!!!!!!
    Too easy

I was sick of him in the news long before he died.
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

The coverage is reducing over here.

I read today that his mother has been awarded custody of his kids. This means they are living with their Grandfather, who admits to whipping MJ with a switch and a belt when he was a child. BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Singer Jackson whipped by father
    And so it continues ...

Very sad!
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

True love is wanting to give to another person without any thought about
    who’s getting the better of the deal.

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise

~All quotes by Leo Buscaglia

Quote Originally Posted by Meanon View Post
    The coverage is reducing over here.

I read today that his mother has been awarded custody of his kids. This means they are living with their Grandfather, who admits to whipping MJ with a switch and a belt when he was a child. BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Singer Jackson whipped by father
    And so it continues ...
    ...and here I thought he was just beaten with an ugly stick
    My Daughter Rules!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

I thought he looked his best in the "Thriller" days! He was a sweet kid, too! Those videos of him as a little kid belting out those songs and dancing are mesmerizing.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

I am a fan of some of his songs like "give into me", "Who is it", "Smooth Criminal", and when apart of the Jackson 5 the cover of Bill Wither's "Ain't no Sunshine."

I was shocked when I heard he died and am a little sad because he was someone who wanted to "live forever" and while it's impossible I find it sad that he died at such a young age.

I feel bad for the three children involved. I am not sure whether it's a great idea for the grandparents to have custody and actually I think it's not right given their ages. How many times are they going to bounce around until they're adults?

Considering that the youngest "blanket" has a different mother, I think it's nice they're together and that they're with family. Word is that there are a lot of people in the mansion that the grandparnts live in so the kids should be safe from Joe Jackson. Notice how his wife is the only one who got custody? joe didn't.

Paris and prince michael 1's mother still has the option of taking her kids back but hasn't made a move yet at all. the sad thing is that if she chooses to do that, then the kids will be seperated as blanket (prince michael 2) is not hers. What kind of names are those for his boys anyhow?!? Odd to say the least but to each their own i suppose

joe just totally validated all that michael was talking about for years about his father. here he is promoting his record label on michael's death. imagine! i haven't once heard him say that he lost his "son" and have not seen the grief in his face at all. the man is pathetic!

did you see all the large bags of drugs they took out of MJ's house???? YIKES!!
    Life is what you make of it. Make it happen.

Me Rachel and my mum cried a little when we saw Paris ( Micheal Jackson's daughter) speak about her daddy. It was so sad when she started to cry...
    Remember you are unique...
    Just like everyone else...

<3 Love your friends, <3 Love your family, <3 Love your life...

I love Duke, Luba, Charbar, Aunty Honney and VachelVace!!! <3<3<3

Quote Originally Posted by Dwoing View Post
    Me Rachel and my mum cried a little when we saw Paris ( Micheal Jackson's daughter) speak about her daddy. It was so sad when she started to cry...
    I did, too, everytime I saw that on different newscasts.

" Begin with the ending in mind ~ Stephen Covey "

woahhh that is too creepy. I totally think that was real!
    Remember you are unique...
    Just like everyone else...

<3 Love your friends, <3 Love your family, <3 Love your life...

I love Duke, Luba, Charbar, Aunty Honney and VachelVace!!! <3<3<3

Quote Originally Posted by Dwoing View Post
    that makes me cry everytime i see it. I cried through the whole memorial service. this whole thing is so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    no it isn't. this was filmed while CNN was doing the walkthrough interview with jermaine jackson. they confirmed on CNN that it was jsut a shadow of a camera person or other employee at the ranch at the time of the shooting. it isn't michael jackson.

I can't comment because it will be in bad taste and you'll all likely hate me.

...not to mention my soul would be condemned to h3ll for all time.
    My Daughter Rules!

I was sad about MJ's passing, not necessarily because of the person, but the years of Pop music I had listened to since I was a little girl. It was like listening to my youth fly by and die right along with MJ during the massive coverage. I was a pre-teen during his "Thriller!" days and you had to be living under a rock not to hear at least one Jackson 5 or MJ song.

I hadn't realized until the massive coverage how many memories I had attached to his songs. The tears were more for those memories that had passed and how much he had changed over the years. I'm also glad that Michael won't suffer here on Earth any longer. Whether his behavior and decisions were caused by abuse in childhood or he just had a mental illness, it was painful to watch him change like he did.

As far as allegations he had on his head, he was acquitted and it's a shame people can ruin someone's reputation simply because one is accused. Both allegations settled for money and I'm sorry, but if it was MY child, I wouldn't be settling for money. Jail time would please me more, but still not completely satisfy the need for vengence on someone who supposedly molested my child.

RIP Michael. I hope you get the Peace you need in your afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by IvyRose View Post
    As far as allegations he had on his head, he was acquitted and it's a shame people can ruin someone's reputation simply because one is accused. Both allegations settled for money and I'm sorry, but if it was MY child, I wouldn't be settling for money. Jail time would please me more, but still not completely satisfy the need for vengence on someone who supposedly molested my child.

RIP Michael. I hope you get the Peace you need in your afterlife.
    ivyrose, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I admit, that i always had my doubts about his being guilty or innocent of the alegations but after all that i have seen after his death, all the people closest to him (donald trump included) setting the record straight, I belive he was just an easy target. He wore his heart not only on his sleeve but all around him. people like that are easy targets, espcially if they have money which MJ did.

I too would've NEVER taken a settlement if my child was molested for real. I would take it to the end and see the person put behind bars. he settled to make them go away and leave him alone. that's all they were after anyhow. his acquittal proves that in my books.

I too have a lot of memories attached to his music. i love his music and always will.

your post was nicely said ivyrose

Thread Information