Unhappy Complicated situations...

Re: Complicated situations...

Welcome to Lifesupporters.com. You have come to a very friendly and caring community. You won't find any jerk answers here. We can provide a very supportive ear and offer helpful advice but the final decision has to be yours. From what you say I don't see why you just don't get a divorce. You aren't living with your husband, he has mentioned divorce and you have someone who truly loves you and who you love. I understand the guilty feelings but it shouldn't keep you from your happiness. He already knows there are issues. It shouldn't come as a surprise if you decide to finally end it. That is one of the problems with us women, we always think of others first and ourselves last. Life is short. Live the life that makes YOU happy. I hope you find the answers you need while you are here. I am sure you will get plenty of responses from the others. Good luck and keep posting so we can get to know you.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

Thanks for your reply, TKDLady. I do need some confirmations and encouraging from some 3rd parties. Maybe I think by not getting divorce is my way of giving him a chance. It's the guilty feelings that overwhelm me...

But you say he disgusts you. Do you think that feeling is going to go away? If not, then free him and live the life you are want. No one deserves to be unhappy and you know a way to make yourself happy. I guess you need to weigh the pros and cons of getting a divorce or not. You know you and your life better than anyone. Good luck.
    The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to the office. (Robert Frost)

As of right now I don't have anything to really add advice wise. I am really only replying to welcome you to lifesupporters. As TKD said this is an incredible place and one that has helped me immensely in getting through a really rough time in my life. We're all here because we've needed a helping hand and a listening ear at different points in our lives.

Again, I'm really only replying at this point to let you know that I have read your post and that you have another person here to listen. Whatever ultimately happens I wish you the best.

I am still afraid that my husband will see my original posting. thanks for your reply. I'm taking my posting off for now.

Does he know what name you use? Why do you think he would even look for something like this? You said it was your first time on a forum. I am concerned why you are so worried. Is he violent? You do what you need to but I hope you don't. We all need a shoulder to lean on.

Sorry to chime in so late here but my work/sleep schedule is absolutely stupid so I have little energy here the past few weeks.

Let me start of by saying welcome to Lifesupporters.com break, it's terrific you found your way to us.

Unfortunately I can't comment too much on your dilemma because it's been removed so I'm not entirely sure what your situation is. As xX and TK already stated, you'll find all the support in the world around here as well as understanding and caring.

I think I can help out in another way though, maybe I can create a private forum that is only visible to members who are logged in? This way if your husband happens by our site, he simply won't be able to see anything unless he logs in which of course requires registration.

There are also other things you can do to protect your privacy so your husband doesn't happen to find your posts at our site:
    1. Use Google Chrome: download, install and use google chromes "Incognito Window" option from the Google Chrome Options panel. Unlike other browsers, it does not record a history so your husband will not be able to find any reference to Lifesupporters.com: http://www.google.com/chrome
    2. Logout: Logout from Lifesupporters.com at the end of every session. This way your husband won't accidentally login upon visiting our forums.
    3. Edit your details: Do not add anything familiar to your husband in this area: http://www.lifesupporters.com/forums...do=editprofile
    4. Profile Privacy: Navigate to your user control panel and change your profile privacy options from "Everyone" to either Registered Members, Your Friends, Your Contacts: http://www.lifesupporters.com/forums...php?do=privacy
    5. Edit Options: Navigate to your Edit Options area within your User Control Panel: http://www.lifesupporters.com/forums...do=editoptions and make the following changes: Receive Friendship Request Email (disable), Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages (disable),

Making the above changes will help protect your privacy tenfold and should also ensure that you don't receive e-mail notifications from Lifesupporters.com.

If you or anyone is interested in adding a private forum for sensitive issues at Lifesupporters.com, please let me know and I'll make it happen.

Regards,

Ken
    My Daughter Rules!

Band of Others: Are you a Gamer looking for a home, look no more bro!

Ofear.com: Confronting fears, phobias, and panic attacks, in a friendly online community.

Movie Talk: Like discussing movies, tv and streaming media, well so do we.

That sounds like a very good idea, having a private forum (kind of like the over 21 one).

Privacy is the reason I always give as little personal information as possible - don't want a friend, family member, whoever, to know who I am if they happen to stumble across any forums I'm on!

newstart

Thread Information